10-26-2016, 04:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi i recently got bo 3 and want to mod it. unfortunately nothing works. EXCEPT show fps. i tried a bunch of dex eboots fro 1.07 and multiple tools, but nothing works. can someone help me to solve this?
10-26-2016, 09:31 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by blub1609 View Post
hi i recently got bo 3 and want to mod it. unfortunately nothing works. EXCEPT show fps. i tried a bunch of dex eboots fro 1.07 and multiple tools, but nothing works. can someone help me to solve this?

Maybe the offsets were wrong in the rtm tool your using. Where did you get the rtm tools from?
10-27-2016, 08:35 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by blub1609 View Post
hi i recently got bo 3 and want to mod it. unfortunately nothing works. EXCEPT show fps. i tried a bunch of dex eboots fro 1.07 and multiple tools, but nothing works. can someone help me to solve this?

what do u mean by nothing works? as in does the tool connect? are u using ccapi or tmapi? debug eboot? the tool for the current version?
10-31-2016, 03:46 PM #4
Well...
i got most of them from here. i tried different debug eboots and the game version (1.07) was correct too. tools connect and attach (i use ccapi) but neither name changer nor stat editor work. and that with all tool-eboot combinations.
11-18-2016, 12:54 PM #5
FIZYBypass
Bounty hunter
its your debug settings

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo