11-11-2016, 09:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone suggest stuff for me to use to get started with modding bo3?

Running Rebug 4.78.1 DEX
11-15-2016, 01:00 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by FadedVoices View Post
Can anyone suggest stuff for me to use to get started with modding bo3?

Running Rebug 4.78.1 DEX

If you havnt purchased FMT tool for BO3 then i wouldnt recommend playing. You will be banned before you start
11-18-2016, 12:38 PM #3
FIZYBypass
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Luckeyy View Post
If you havnt purchased FMT tool for BO3 then i wouldnt recommend playing. You will be banned before you start
why would you not suggest it im modding with a non host menu and antiban got a rtm tool working changed my prestiege got unlock all everything nd im not banned
11-18-2016, 02:49 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by FIZYBypass View Post
why would you not suggest it im modding with a non host menu and antiban got a rtm tool working changed my prestiege got unlock all everything nd im not banned

Your telling me you have an rtm tool with " Real Antiban " stare
11-18-2016, 03:00 PM #5
FIZYBypass
Bounty hunter
yeh do you want me to take pics
11-18-2016, 03:05 PM #6
FIZYBypass
Bounty hunter
Your telling me you have an rtm tool with " Real Antiban " stare
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
there sorted just prestiged like im about to set level 55 again but im not banned
11-18-2016, 03:06 PM #7
Father Luckeyy
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
there sorted just prestiged like im about to set level 55 again but im not banned

Showing a picture is not proof of you using an rtm tool with " Real Antiban ". You could of easy got your account modded
11-18-2016, 03:10 PM #8
FIZYBypass
Bounty hunter
1 sec then mate
11-18-2016, 03:16 PM #9
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Showing a picture is not proof of you using an rtm tool with " Real Antiban ". You could of easy got your account modded

But is FMT tool working ? Is it worth the buy is the question Needa
11-18-2016, 03:19 PM #10
FIZYBypass
Bounty hunter
there you go mate

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo