05-02-2017, 06:06 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So every tool I use connects and attaches but everytime I try to change my stats or something like that it doesnt work, Im on 4.81 rebug cex
05-03-2017, 03:03 PM #2
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by IlOVEngu123456 View Post
So every tool I use connects and attaches but everytime I try to change my stats or something like that it doesnt work, Im on 4.81 rebug cex

To be honest no RTM tools work properly but then I guess you have to connect via tmapi which is for DEX people so then you can do the complete recovery which is bullshit because why on earth would you create a rtm tool for ccapi and nothing works except non host mods lol. It's just stupid and also when you do recovery unlock all via ccapi everything is glitched and bugged but once again if you connect tmapi nothing seems to be bugged or glitched & the stats work perfectly. I don't get why they even bother creating rtm tools just to fk up your account. SMH -.-

Dude just play like me go hardcore tdm or domination and go for the headshots u'll easily get the headshots and unlock camos! That's what I'm doing and I almost finished all my guns gold.
05-06-2017, 12:35 AM #3
Yea thats what ima do, literally no tools work and i already have an eboot with antiban plus redboxes wh and uav so i wont bother anymore
05-06-2017, 04:24 AM #4
killing54
Do a barrel roll!
nothing works
05-06-2017, 04:00 PM #5
Jarzh
Hurah!
Originally posted by IlOVEngu123456 View Post
Yea thats what ima do, literally no tools work and i already have an eboot with antiban plus redboxes wh and uav so i wont bother anymore

Also keep in mind don't connect too many RTM Tools even if you have anti ban.. I got banned for connecting 5-6 rtm tools lel. Needa
05-07-2017, 01:16 AM #6
Wow, ye I only mod older cods

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo