04-28-2016, 05:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone this is my first post and first time being on this forum. I have been experiencing MAJOR TROUBLE on the Der Eisendrache Easter Egg. I make it to the boss battle everytime and I get though the two panzer rounds and then I don't do enough damage to the keeper. I was wondering if someone would please help me do it and finish it please. I can do all bows, I know everything to do with the Easter egg besides the boss battle, and I would really appreciate it getting this Easter egg done. I have a ps4 and my username is Mike_Hauwk. If someone can pm me or something if they can help it would be greatly appreciated thank you.

-Mike_Hauwk
05-04-2016, 05:18 PM #2
Hey dude my PSN tag is Hamo-on-roids if u want to do the EE add me and I'll help you. My Gobblegum setup Perkaholic (if u have if not replace with) Unquenchable and on the house, Firesale, ammo , deadman walking and the most important for boss fight only HEAD DRAMA Gobblegum, why? Because a brecci or haymaker with blast furnace will not only fill you ragnarok metre super fast panzers don't stand a chance plus monkeys also plays a big part when u place ragnaroks in the middle throw monkey bomb to distract skeleton zombies then use bow charged shots to take out keeper. It took me a while to find this strategy and to make it work also from the start of boss fight till he's dead keep running and don't stop if for some reason u have to and should only be when shooting keeper when he reveals hole in chest THROW A MONKEY BOMB otherwise you'll get cornered and then it's game over. Hope this helps u like it's helped me add me on ps4 if you need help. 👊🏾😊
05-09-2016, 07:23 PM #3
PM me
05-21-2016, 11:28 AM #4
if you still looking to do it, I can help you out. I know everything and get to the final boss but cant get past it either on solo.

bearsfb38
05-24-2016, 11:19 AM #5
ryan14799
Do a barrel roll!
if anyone needs help i can do the easter egg with 2 people at most because when there is 4 i find it too hard but i am only 14 year old and am a squeaker so....
i do get bossy but it always makes anyone who plays with me be able to do the easter
i must have the lightning bow btw and you must let me start my bow first and have all the zombies so i can finish my bow and start the easter egg steps asap
05-30-2016, 03:50 PM #6
I finished it solo guys sorry. Lol shadows of evil next? Anyone
07-06-2016, 12:14 AM #7
I will help you out. I know all the steps and everything as well. I can never find people to do the EE with. I have gotten to the final boss 4 times solo and just cant beat him

my psn: bearsfb38

if your still looking to do it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo