Post: [NEW AND WORKING] Working leaderboards and Diamond/Dark matter camo
12-05-2015, 12:01 PM #1
hukkie
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all,

Ok, so we all have the master prestige glitch but your leaderboard stats wont work, really we only want the diamond camo or dark matter camo. I will give you a step by step guide how to get those and a working leaderboard, i would recommend to do this on a new account as you will need to reset your account and thus losing everything you had on it!

Step1.
Dupe a account (duhh, see my thread if you need a service: You must login or register to view this content.

Step2.
Once its master go to Menu (option button on controller) -> Gunsmith -> and make a new gun for every weapon and only put diamond or dark matter camo on it. Do not and I repeat do no put any attachments on it!

Step3.
Now once you have done that do a reset -> Menu (option button on controller) -> Barrack -> press "X" -> Fresh start

You are now level 1, when you go to create a class, choose your weapon (mind you need to unlock all weapons again like normal) you can choose between the standard weapon or your gunsmith weapon.. which has the camo on it you picked!

Thats it, you can put attachments on it as you rank up the weapon Smile

Have fun with it Smile

Last edited by hukkie ; 12-05-2015 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Now with video

The following 5 users say thank you to hukkie for this useful post:

CryoAces, SQUID-EYE, SonyBlack, Sync, yan88
12-16-2015, 06:38 PM #20
KapoMusic
Music is the Game. Kapo is my Name!
BUT THE HERO CHALLENGES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO doing those are a pain too
12-18-2015, 03:00 AM #21
Bro I've been known this lmao and no your not the founder i think some guy posted this on another forum
12-18-2015, 12:17 PM #22
sawx6
Do a barrel roll!
I don't think anyone would do that for stats to stick and everything locked and be level 1
12-19-2015, 10:20 AM #23
Angioy
Mario!
I already new this was waiting for someone to find it now you've exploited it to the world haha :p
12-22-2015, 09:21 PM #24
hukkie
Do a barrel roll!
12-28-2015, 02:13 PM #25
runningman420
I defeated!
in the title it says working leaderboards how plz explain all im seeing is cammos at low rank

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo