Post: FREE UNLIMITED 10x SUPPLY DROPS ( TEXT & VIDEO TUTORIAL) Checked WORKING!
05-15-2016, 11:51 AM #1
Danixer
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Managed to do this on two accounts, season pass bonus had been used also! The way I did this is below and it works nearly every time:
(Make sure both accounts are already logged in)
1. Load game with pad with season pass
2. Spam X and O on both pads for about 45 seconds on the "Press X to Start" screen
3. After 45 seconds, open the game with the season pass account, go into find a match and then add you other account to the party
4. Back your other account out and then with the season pass account, press O until you get back to the "Press X to Start" screen
5. Start the game with the account with no season pass, you may not get a notification when you go in but hopefully you should have the bonuses on the account!

Basically a combined post of olekgamma and jd0g81, but I thought I'd clear it up for anyone who is having issues.

The following user thanked Danixer for this useful post:

azote
05-16-2016, 05:03 PM #11
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Toxic View Post
not working for meh :/
can you try it again please just to know if it got patched or not :p ?

just managed to do it. Make sure your season pass account has valid playstation plus otherwise it won't work.
05-16-2016, 05:04 PM #12
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by Dank View Post
just managed to do it. Make sure your season pass account has valid playstation plus otherwise it won't work.

Yeah it does, i just have no idea y it wont work :/
05-16-2016, 05:11 PM #13
Dank
Not Former Staff
Originally posted by Toxic View Post
Yeah it does, i just have no idea y it wont work :/

idk what it is, I managed to do it on my first account no problem and now i'm trying to do it for my buddy and it just doesn't wanna go lmao.
05-16-2016, 06:07 PM #14
Originally posted by Dank View Post
idk what it is, I managed to do it on my first account no problem and now i'm trying to do it for my buddy and it just doesn't wanna go lmao.

Mine went fine, I just had to set the dlc acc as the only main in my ps4 and like magic it happened 😂️😂️😂️
05-16-2016, 08:33 PM #15
SMarT
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Modz View Post
Mine went fine, I just had to set the dlc acc as the only main in my ps4 and like magic it happened ��️��️��️

How can I derank a user on my PS4 or do I have to delete the account and remake it?
05-17-2016, 12:24 PM #16
ReDiCulousFliX
Bounty hunter
You Will get banned and reset your black market items
05-18-2016, 09:58 PM #17
CWL_Snapper
Save Point
Are you able to do this if you already levelled up the account because I cannot do this no matter how many tries I attempt I have never done it please help
05-21-2016, 05:12 AM #18
I keep trying it, and it isn't working, I tried it like 9 times, I think it is Patched already :(
05-21-2016, 06:25 AM #19
Patched

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo