05-23-2016, 09:59 PM #1
SlimShadyXV-
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is there a way to get free cod points or crypto keys? I grinded for the 75 wins contract and got bullshit for the 10x drops and a freaking wrench for the weapon bribe. I'm desperate for the FFAR Famas. Is it possible for someone to give me the FFAR Famas? Will pay in USA PSN only. Thanks
05-30-2016, 01:52 PM #11
Ali213
Pokemon Trainer
Bro can you hook me up with that script ?
05-30-2016, 02:07 PM #12
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by Whiiteboys7thst View Post
Is there a way to get free cod points or crypto keys? I grinded for the 75 wins contract and got bullshit for the 10x drops and a freaking wrench for the weapon bribe. I'm desperate for the FFAR Famas. Is it possible for someone to give me the FFAR Famas? Will pay in USA PSN only. Thanks

I know how you feel...I got that stupid red iron jim melee weapon lol.
05-31-2016, 10:28 PM #13
Originally posted by Ali213 View Post
Bro can you hook me up with that script ?

I basically just use a jailbreak tweak called 'AutoTouch'. You have to have a jailbreak to do it, though.... You got one? If so, then yeah, I can show u how to use it
06-01-2016, 09:39 AM #14
Ali213
Pokemon Trainer
Yh iPhone is that cool?
And does the app act work
06-02-2016, 10:52 PM #15
Originally posted by Ali213 View Post
Yh iPhone is that cool?
And does the app act work

Well, apparently there's a daily limit to how much you can tap. Pretty fucking gay.... Personally, I don't even wanna bother with it anymore. I got a script that works perfectly, but even then, they show ads every time you hit a certain amount of taps. They stop you for the day at a few thousand. Don't know if there's a way to bypass this, but maybe I should check again

But, it does take ages for you to actually receive the reward. Don't even bother

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo