Post: Black Ops 3 Debug EBOOT For NPEB02266 Version And Fix.
11-03-2015, 09:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
So just made a Debug EBOOT for the NPEB02266-[Call Of Duty Black Ops 3] Version of the game ZOMBIES EBOOT.BIN

The name needs to be loaded through multiman otherwise this will not work, and you will get an error

Just replace original EBOOT with this one. (This EBOOT was for first update)

Link You must login or register to view this content.

Please use this guide and link for updated EBOOTS and ones that include mods.

You must login or register to view this content.

How to convert the game to work with MultiMan

1. go to /dev_hdd0/game and NPEB02266 and copy all the contents to computer from filezilla
  2. make a new folder on your desktop called NPEB02266-[Call Of Duty Black Ops 3] and then inside PS3_GAME
  3. then copy all the game contents into the PS3_GAME folder
  4. Then copy the folder to /dev_hdd0/GAMES
  5. then refresh the games in MultiMan and you will see the game
  6. Load it and then open the game and it should open correctly this time
  7. Make sure to load it through APP_HOME

IF YOU GET ANY OTHER ERRORS MAKE SURE THE FIX HAS BEEN INSTALLED, LOADED THROUGH APP_HOME, MOUNTED CORRECTLY USING MULTIMAN/WEBMAN
Last edited by CAMERON5275 ; 11-07-2015 at 01:13 AM. Reason: adding link

The following 9 users say thank you to CAMERON5275 for this useful post:

dazemerson1972, Marty Jacobs, Modz mafia, ogimhigh, oneksouf, Pianist Prodigy, gopro_2027, star2000, todd00
11-15-2015, 11:12 PM #56
Originally posted by RealGoofy View Post
try that here You must login or register to view this content.
I just messed around with the files a used a bit of common sense and I got it copied on to my hdd. Now what is this NPEB02266. Is this a different game ir just a different version I'm very new to call of duty in general. So any help or info would be greatly appreciated.
11-15-2015, 11:20 PM #57
Originally posted by Weed420Modz View Post
I just messed around with the files a used a bit of common sense and I got it copied on to my hdd. Now what is this NPEB02266. Is this a different game ir just a different version I'm very new to call of duty in general. So any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

no its for 02166 ......
11-15-2015, 11:21 PM #58

oh sry its for npeb....
11-15-2015, 11:23 PM #59

i send it u an bles eboot...
11-15-2015, 11:29 PM #60
Originally posted by RealGoofy View Post
oh sry its for npeb....

So NPEB is a different version of the game right.
11-15-2015, 11:35 PM #61
So NPEB is a different version of the game right.

npeb is downloaded from store buddy...
11-16-2015, 01:48 AM #62
Originally posted by CAMERON5275 View Post
So just made a Debug EBOOT for the NPEB02266-[Call Of Duty Black Ops 3] Version of the game ZOMBIES EBOOT.BIN

The name needs to be loaded through multiman otherwise this will not work, and you will get an error

1. go to /dev_hdd0/game and NPEB02266 and copy all the contents to computer from filezilla
  2. make a new folder on your desktop called NPEB02266-[Call Of Duty Black Ops 3] and then inside PS3_GAME

IF YOU GET ANY OTHER ERRORS MAKE SURE THE FIX HAS BEEN INSTALLED, LOADED THROUGH APP_HOME, MOUNTED CORRECTLY USING MULTIMAN/WEBMAN

Ok I got everything loaded but when I try your eboot I get error 80010009 for both bles02166 using bles eboot from her. Npeb02266 I downloaded your pkg file then I made my folders NPEB02266-[Call Of Duty Black Ops 3] then inside that I made PS3_GAME then I copy the contents from dev_hdd0/game/NPEB02266/ Into devhdd0/GAMES/NPEB02266-[Call Of Duty Black Ops 3]/PS3_GAME/ So everything is done right it's all in the right place in on drex 4.70 rebug my game works fine with normal eboot and it works with modded from different person on NGU bles02166 but npeb02266 don't work at all
11-16-2015, 02:02 AM #63
Never mind wrong post sorry
11-16-2015, 06:41 PM #64
Originally posted by CAMERON5275 View Post

When I try loading the game from app_home I get error 80028f14

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo