11-09-2015, 03:22 PM #1
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I saw someone posted this on FB earlier so i decided to post this here, i do not take any credit for this in anyway i just i thought i should post it here

Credits Bobby Downgrades and James

*im not sure of what else is on the eboot*

You must login or register to view this content.

Note to staff if u think its garbage just trash the thread

The following 5 users say thank you to Jon Snow for this useful post:

1291-_-MoDz, Afraid, iTzzTrojan, star2000, WiseMonkey

The following 2 users groaned at Jon Snow for this awful post:

Tears, x_com
11-09-2015, 05:07 PM #2
Nug
Bounty hunter
Why do you people release antiban before the ban system is even deployed??????? You just want it to get patched don't you?!?!?!?!?!

The following 4 users say thank you to Nug for this useful post:

045Connection, 1291-_-MoDz, cocoba, xNITEMAREx
11-09-2015, 05:13 PM #3
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
stupid thing to do tbh

The following user thanked xNIGHTMAREM0DZx for this useful post:

EncepT
11-09-2015, 05:55 PM #4
EncepT
I defeated!
Well if people keep posting Antiban´s ,the bo3 antiban is getting like the aw antiban++.
11-09-2015, 06:17 PM #5
llinfinityll
I just ate your Toast!
does aw even have antiban?
11-09-2015, 06:44 PM #6
WiseMonkey
Little One
Originally posted by NugMakesHerCuM
Why do you people release antiban before the ban system is even deployed??????? You just want it to get patched don't you?!?!?!?!?!

what you said litterally made no sense demon-ware is up and running and has been since the leaked version of the game... releasing a antiban might get it patched but why not update the addresses not to hard...

peoople need to stop thinking they know everything because they modded bo2 their completely different games...
11-09-2015, 06:51 PM #7
fierce-siko
Do a barrel roll!
Cods not fun to mod anymore know its a bunch of 12 year olds modding cod especially bo2

The following 2 users say thank you to fierce-siko for this useful post:

045Connection, thahitcrew
11-09-2015, 07:15 PM #8
Nug
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by WiseMonkey View Post
what you said litterally made no sense demon-ware is up and running and has been since the leaked version of the game... releasing a antiban might get it patched but why not update the addresses not to hard...

peoople need to stop thinking they know everything because they modded bo2 their completely different games...

We can all tell how much you know? who the fuck are you? nice anonymous picture btw, what is it 2011 again?
11-09-2015, 07:30 PM #9
WiseMonkey
Little One
Originally posted by NugMakesHerCuM
We can all tell how much you know? who the fuck are you? nice anonymous picture btw, what is it 2011 again?

Says the one with 2 anonymous symbols on the bottom of their sig Drack Lmfaoooo shows how much i know? So your saying the antiban isnt a address being called in a eboot? Lol funny and im the dumb one.... :yes:

The following user thanked WiseMonkey for this useful post:

Shaggydoobz
11-09-2015, 07:49 PM #10
Nug
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by WiseMonkey View Post
Says the one with 2 anonymous symbols on the bottom of their sig Drack Lmfaoooo shows how much i know? So your saying the antiban isnt a address being called in a eboot? Lol funny and im the dumb one.... :yes:

When did i say antiban wasn't an address?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo