11-20-2015, 03:31 AM #1
Shark
Retired.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Haven't released anything in a while and with the release of black ops 3 this month I thought I would just make a small script to help with offset finding, I doubt half of you really know what to do with these but for the people that do, enjoy.

This script will work on every update and finds and labels about 1700 functions (please be patient when the script is running), if you don't know how to use this all you have to do is go into IDA, make sure you analyze the ELF first (I'm not gunna tell you how to do that) but yea if you don't it'll probably throw a bunch of errors at you but yea go into IDA and press ALT + F7 it'll come up with a file dialog all you need to do is pick "Method Format Script - By Shark.idc" then another file dialog will come up and you just need to pick hashTable.txt, now just be patient and let it run, once it's done you'll see the functions window will have a bunch of new functions and you can browse through them or w/e.

Bugs
- Can't determine if it's a CSC or GSC function (you can easily check by seeing if it references cgArray anywhere)
- Kinda Slow

Download
- You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Tiphat

The following 21 users say thank you to Shark for this useful post:

1austin112, anxify, basshead4ever, CodJumper:, EncepT, Father Luckeyy, flynhigh09, Kryptus, LBK, mrtn, ParadoxSPRX, Phreaker, SC58, Stroudy, SyGnUs, Terrorize 420, UnboundGodz, VenoxCoding, xNITEMAREx, Xx-GIPPI-xX
11-20-2015, 03:51 AM #2
tyronS
Keeper
you are the best Winky Winky
11-20-2015, 04:15 AM #3
iDEXModzYT
At least I can fight
Thanks shark
11-20-2015, 06:00 AM #4
SyGnUs
Give a F*** About Your Lifestyle
Originally posted by Shark View Post
Haven't released anything in a while and with the release of black ops 3 this month I thought I would just make a small script to help with offset finding, I doubt half of you really know what to do with these but for the people that do, enjoy.

This script will work on every update and finds and labels about 1700 functions (please be patient when the script is running), if you don't know how to use this all you have to do is go into IDA, make sure you analyze the ELF first (I'm not gunna tell you how to do that) but yea if you don't it'll probably throw a bunch of errors at you but yea go into IDA and press ALT + F7 it'll come up with a file dialog all you need to do is pick "Method Format Script - By Shark.idc" then another file dialog will come up and you just need to pick hashTable.txt, now just be patient and let it run, once it's done you'll see the functions window will have a bunch of new functions and you can browse through them or w/e.

Bugs
- Can't determine if it's a CSC or GSC function (you can easily check by seeing if it references cgArray anywhere)
- Kinda Slow

Download

Enjoy Tiphat

It's about time you released it, was going to tell you to label my elf that one day you got it working on teamviewer XD
11-20-2015, 06:21 AM #5
Default Avatar
Thomas
Haven't released anything in a while and with the release of black ops 3 this month I thought I would just make a small script to help with offset finding, I doubt half of you really know what to do with these but for the people that do, enjoy.

Bugs
- Kinda Slow

Download

Enjoy Tiphat

Thanks Lad Smile
11-20-2015, 12:09 PM #6

Bugs
- Kinda Slow

Download

Enjoy Tiphat

Cheers Lad Kryptus
11-20-2015, 02:35 PM #7
PSNServices
Are you high?
Thanks M8 :sotm:Yes
07-06-2016, 05:12 PM #8
Indie Developer
Reverse Engineer
down Sal
07-07-2016, 04:48 AM #9
SC58