11-28-2015, 06:32 AM #1
HeroWin
Java Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ONLY APPLIES TO THOSE WHO ARE GETTING CONSOLE BANNED

For those who keep posting garbage threads stating warnings like "LOOK OUT CID BAN!!!". Just to clarrify people. When you get console banned on bo3 its not a literal "CID" ban.. its a mac address ban. So stop saying "CID". BESIDES if you got "CID" banned you wouldn't be able to even sign into PSN DrackDrack

The right time to say "CID" ban is if you get banned from getting on sony servers
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by HeroWin ; 11-28-2015 at 06:48 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to HeroWin for this useful post:

1291-_-MoDz, EpicModzAMT, user_714

The following 4 users groaned at HeroWin for this awful post:

COD_MoDz21, John, Not Rage, thahitcrew
11-28-2015, 06:34 AM #2
Originally posted by HeroWin View Post
For those who keep posting garbage threads stating warnings like "LOOK OUT CID BAN!!!". Just to clarrify people. When you get console banned on bo3 its not a literal "CID" ban.. its a mac address ban. So stop saying "CID". DrackDrack

The right time to say "CID" ban is if you get banned from getting on sony servers
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

HAHA its not a mac ban, they are not banning mac's
11-28-2015, 06:42 AM #3
HeroWin
Java Developer
Originally posted by itsallornone View Post
HAHA its not a mac ban, they are not banning mac's

oh lord Them feels

ok itsallorone... why not share istead of powdering in laughter ? you know help the community.. sense i dont know what im talking about
11-28-2015, 06:46 AM #4
11-28-2015, 06:47 AM #5
Originally posted by HeroWin View Post
oh lord Them feels

ok itsallorone... why not share istead of powdering in laughter ? you know help the community.. sense i dont know what im talking about

was banned using sprx, made new account== insta ban...... made another account and changed cid + psid== back online just fine with same sprx/eboot

So they are either flagging the cid or psid
11-28-2015, 06:48 AM #6
HeroWin
Java Developer
Originally posted by itsallornone View Post
was banned using sprx, made new account== insta ban...... made another account and changed cid + psid== back online just fine with same sprx/eboot

So they are either flagging the cid or psid

WOW JUST WOW... YOU ARE NOT READING MY POST....

of course you can get back on and test new accounts ...cause your not mac banned... your just account bannned

THIS IS JUST FOR THOSE WHO ARE GETTING CONSOLE BANNED
11-28-2015, 06:56 AM #7
who said i never got console banned on the 2nd time???
11-28-2015, 08:14 AM #8
black ops 3 ban ur cid because changer my cid i play online again so, everybody need eboot antiban if don't wan ban ur cid and acc
11-28-2015, 08:57 AM #9
itsallornone.....I tried messaging you man. Your messages are full ha ha. Send me a message man if you wanna hook up my PS3 and make some money :-)
11-28-2015, 09:13 AM #10
Originally posted by DJPhelp View Post
itsallornone.....I tried messaging you man. Your messages are full ha ha. Send me a message man if you wanna hook up my PS3 and make some money :-)

not full anymore. lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo