11-28-2015, 02:41 PM #1
Mr_Splodes
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have been playing BO3 on my cfw since before the game was even released. I'm still not banned. I first used the NPEB02266 game pkg, so i didn't need to use multiman. However, the NPEB02266 requires a license.txt, so everyone using the NPEB02266 package installs a fix in order to play the game. I think, and this is just a theory, that activision developed a detection method that snoops what version of the game you are on, and attempts to validate your license.txt, then when it cant it bans you because you are using the psn cracked version of the game. Immediately after the 1.03 update release, i switched to the BLES torrent of the game and was able to install eboots and sprx's blah blah blah, but the BLES is a disc version of the game, and has no license.txt.
Another theory is that you are loading the game in cfw mode (meaning you haven't disabled your cfw syscals using either ccapi or psnpatch) and like advanced warfare the game has been built with a cfw detection and ban system. Not once have i ever loaded BO3 in cfw mode.
What i think is your best bet is to get the BLES torrent of the game, load in ofw mode, and dont mod zombies cause it banning people like crazy.

These are just theories I thought I'd share so if you disagree please don't groan... as a i don't have much of a reputation as is, and groans really don't help Sal

*UPDATE*
Went on to my bo3 at around 10 pm and it greeted me with this message "SlowStanley" has been permanently banned from black ops 3 servers, sign in with a different account to play online.
so i went on a dummy account of mine and it gave me the CONSOLE HAS BEEN BANNED message... found it kinda funny like the game just tricked me into getting 2 accounts banned LOL. So..... Props to Kizza09 who said it dont matter what you do or how yah load the game, ur getting banned. Anywho, imma try changing my mac address...
Last edited by Mr_Splodes ; 11-29-2015 at 04:33 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Mr_Splodes for this useful post:

LV2, PSNServices, real1983, Sand.Mann, Weed420Modz
02-15-2016, 12:00 AM #29
sleekshow
I defeated!
Bitwise on fire lol... dont bother releasing a bypass for bo3 the game is utter shit lol rather play on ps4.
02-15-2016, 12:04 AM #30
hey i need gelp with my ps3 i have the error code 8002A224
02-15-2016, 01:46 AM #31
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
When you're debating with someone, you can't read half of their response lol. Good job on commenting days after so no one would call you out, whoever you are.

or because i just saw it.... honestly dont care if someone "calls me out" ive seen you around here a lot you seem to try to start a lot of shit and act like you know everything... honestly you seem like a really butthurt guy who lost his girlfriend so he decided to go to coding because it was your only friend xD goodluck
03-11-2016, 03:08 PM #32
Originally posted by x5150xiZombie View Post
or because i just saw it.... honestly dont care if someone "calls me out" ive seen you around here a lot you seem to try to start a lot of shit and act like you know everything... honestly you seem like a really butthurt guy who lost his girlfriend so he decided to go to coding because it was your only friend xD goodluck

Right, okay...lets debunk this.

Everyone in this scene seems to throw "you act like you know everything" at me, when in my scene I have not once had this comment. How does one act like they know everything? I don't want to call you jealous, seeing as I would have no proof of that. But there is something here, that doesn't exist in my scene.

As for your second petty insult, very cute. Is this your conclusion for every skilled programmer? But for the record, I was actually programming while in a relationship, I have no need to go into my personal life with some script kiddie degenerate on a gaming website any further. Good luck? With what? I've made decent money, learnt decent skills and had a good time doing it. If anything, I give you "good luck" with doing anything with your life past hosting lobbies on your PS3.
03-12-2016, 04:56 AM #33
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
Right, okay...lets debunk this.

Everyone in this scene seems to throw "you act like you know everything" at me, when in my scene I have not once had this comment. How does one act like they know everything? I don't want to call you jealous, seeing as I would have no proof of that. But there is something here, that doesn't exist in my scene.

As for your second petty insult, very cute. Is this your conclusion for every skilled programmer? But for the record, I was actually programming while in a relationship, I have no need to go into my personal life with some script kiddie degenerate on a gaming website any further. Good luck? With what? I've made decent money, learnt decent skills and had a good time doing it. If anything, I give you "good luck" with doing anything with your life past hosting lobbies on your PS3.

How funny are all these scrubs hahaha the point is here, you get called out with people saying you know it all, when the fact is you're 100% correct in your knowledge on how this game is banning people. Me and ced did look in to the system in Ida and found maybe 30 references in relation to how this game stores and sends your data away(mac,psid,idps). Our bypass did work but unfortunately each bypass needs to be unique just like aw. It was working fine till I used it side be side with the same bypass in the same region with a friend, after that it flagged my MAC address. Spoofing Mac will not fix this as spoofing sets the fist 4 Bytes of your Mac to 0s and I'm assuming it needs to be a valid Mac. I gave up after banning 15 idps's.

The following user thanked kiwi_modz for this useful post:

twd0910
03-23-2016, 10:06 PM #34
dawoodk786
Little One
Originally posted by Splodes View Post
I have been playing BO3 on my cfw since before the game was even released. I'm still not banned. I first used the NPEB02266 game pkg, so i didn't need to use multiman. However, the NPEB02266 requires a license.txt, so everyone using the NPEB02266 package installs a fix in order to play the game. I think, and this is just a theory, that activision developed a detection method that snoops what version of the game you are on, and attempts to validate your license.txt, then when it cant it bans you because you are using the psn cracked version of the game. Immediately after the 1.03 update release, i switched to the BLES torrent of the game and was able to install eboots and sprx's blah blah blah, but the BLES is a disc version of the game, and has no license.txt.
Another theory is that you are loading the game in cfw mode (meaning you haven't disabled your cfw syscals using either ccapi or psnpatch) and like advanced warfare the game has been built with a cfw detection and ban system. Not once have i ever loaded BO3 in cfw mode.
What i think is your best bet is to get the BLES torrent of the game, load in ofw mode, and dont mod zombies cause it banning people like crazy.

These are just theories I thought I'd share so if you disagree please don't groan... as a i don't have much of a reputation as is, and groans really don't help Sal

*UPDATE*
Went on to my bo3 at around 10 pm and it greeted me with this message "SlowStanley" has been permanently banned from black ops 3 servers, sign in with a different account to play online.
so i went on a dummy account of mine and it gave me the CONSOLE HAS BEEN BANNED message... found it kinda funny like the game just tricked me into getting 2 accounts banned LOL. So..... Props to Kizza09 who said it dont matter what you do or how yah load the game, ur getting banned. Anywho, imma try changing my mac address...

Mine only got banned when i tried using a tool :(
04-02-2016, 12:14 AM #35
Originally posted by ResistTheKiwi View Post
How funny are all these scrubs hahaha the point is here, you get called out with people saying you know it all, when the fact is you're 100% correct in your knowledge on how this game is banning people. Me and ced did look in to the system in Ida and found maybe 30 references in relation to how this game stores and sends your data away(mac,psid,idps). Our bypass did work but unfortunately each bypass needs to be unique just like aw. It was working fine till I used it side be side with the same bypass in the same region with a friend, after that it flagged my MAC address. Spoofing Mac will not fix this as spoofing sets the fist 4 Bytes of your Mac to 0s and I'm assuming it needs to be a valid Mac. I gave up after banning 15 idps's.

Sorry that I didn't respond, I'm stupidly inactive on NGU and never seem to get any quote notifications. I don't understand why people keep insulting me either, I mean there are more than likely times when I have taken a troll a little too far, but it still confuses me on why I get so much hate for so less of a reason. I have not looked into the system on PS3, but knowing the laziness of the developers I could only assume its a copy with small parts changed. Sadly, I lost all my research I had saved a year ago now, ever since then I just lost interest in the subject. I could probably assist you if you are still attempting this, if you need it that is. But good job on actually attempting to do real research, I have never seen someone actually attempt to learn something in my time on NGU. Finally, someone sees the actual purpose in reverse engineering :P
04-08-2016, 09:01 AM #36
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
wow lol so all arguing and debating and slandering aside hahahahhaa have we come to any conclusion? i want to play this game online already lol they jus released awakening dlc and im trying to play it online asap!!!!!!!!!!!! please pm me if you found a way! ill make a thread!!!!!!

thanks again ngu
waffa

ps
stop fighting lol life is too short

The following user thanked WAFFAHOUSE89 for this useful post:

Dro
04-08-2016, 09:17 AM #37
ardit_
Bounty hunter
so, is there a working anti-ban eboot for BO3 like there is for BO2 ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo