Post: BO3 Anti Ban || 100% Working || Must have 2x CIDs || Save Your Console Ids
12-07-2015, 12:44 PM #1
Easter Bunny
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Alright guys so today its the Easter Bunny and i will be bringing yet another tutorial.
On today's tut i will be explaining how to play on bo3 on your modified
play-station 3 and avoid banning your cid on the game its self.

So as many of you know the game does not only account ban
but it also CID Bans you as well by calling the sys calls of your
system and taking the 32 digit number that allows you to access
online entertainment on the sony server and putting it on a
black list which will not ban you from sonys server but the
game server its self. this method of banning can not be found
in the elf and cannot just be modified or removed by editing
some offsets but is more complex and if it gets more serious will need to be
done with coding a sprx but at this time can be as simple as some
steps on your play-station 3 and hiding your sys calls. so lets get started.

Info On BO3 Banning
Banning Is Marked In Waves
Waves Come At Random Points
Wave Bans Any CFW Noticed Since Last wave
Wave Also Bans All Accounts Accessed On The CFW

What You Will Need
2x CID (Not BO3 Banned) (Not PSN Banned)
CCAPI Eligible PS3
New PSN Account

Steps
1: Set 1st CID to Boot CID using Control Console
2: If Already Done Skip Step If Not Reboot Console After Completed
3: Now Load BO3 Offline On New Profile
4: Click Enable OFW Mode 3 Times When Game Is Loaded (On Control Console)
5: Now Spoof To The Other CID
6: Now Sign In Online And No Cid Ban
(Steps 3-6 Must Be Completed Every-time Game Is Loaded)

This Method Is Confirmed Working As Of 12/7/15
Stop Getting Banned And Save Your Console IDs

This Method Was Found 100% By Me And Has Been Tested
It Sadly Only Works For Bo3 And Has Been Tested On Other Games Like GTA

Last edited by Easter Bunny ; 12-07-2015 at 03:57 PM.

The following 6 users say thank you to Easter Bunny for this useful post:

Anastasia-, EpicModzAMT, iDon, Items, NanuGama, PKG-xReLoAdZz

The following 3 users groaned at Easter Bunny for this awful post:

Callumeleyy, Not Rage, qamartheone
12-11-2015, 04:26 PM #47
Wait, what? Isn't your steps literally just swapping from a banned console id to a unbanned one? I would have thought that would be common sense, but it's not an "anti ban", seeing it doesn't stop you from getting banned? Or am I interpreting this wrong...

The following user thanked Bitwise for this useful post:

vicious_results
12-11-2015, 04:46 PM #48
I dont understand i follow all the Steps and all palyers are (unnamedplayer) am i doing something rong ?
12-11-2015, 06:40 PM #49
RoDDreamDJ
Pokemon Trainer
You know what. Fuck this shit. Too much bullshit for me to handle.
12-11-2015, 07:42 PM #50
Originally posted by Bitwise View Post
Wait, what? Isn't your steps literally just swapping from a banned console id to a unbanned one? I would have thought that would be common sense, but it's not an "anti ban", seeing it doesn't stop you from getting banned? Or am I interpreting this wrong...
No but he is saying boot your ps3 with a good cid then hit ofw mode on ccapi 3 times and spoof the good cid with a different good cid...... I'm not trying to hate on anybody but I think if the choose to ban your cid again you are risking getting two cids banned using this method since the reason your console isn't getting banned from bo3 again at this moment only because they are not banning your consoles right now. First wave they banned console and accounts from bo3 servers second ban they banned only account so at that time bunny must have been using this method so he feels like that's why his console was not banned but I did not use this method and my console did not get banned in second wave along with everyone else so bunnies method is not tested because it can only be tested in a third wave where he does not get cid banned from bo3 but those not using his method do get banned but that hasn't happen yet
12-11-2015, 08:05 PM #51
Kizza09
Are you high?
Originally posted by results View Post
No but he is saying boot your ps3 with a good cid then hit ofw mode on ccapi 3 times and spoof the good cid with a different good cid...... I'm not trying to hate on anybody but I think if the choose to ban your cid again you are risking getting two cids banned using this method since the reason your console isn't getting banned from bo3 again at this moment only because they are not banning your consoles right now. First wave they banned console and accounts from bo3 servers second ban they banned only account so at that time bunny must have been using this method so he feels like that's why his console was not banned but I did not use this method and my console did not get banned in second wave along with everyone else so bunnies method is not tested because it can only be tested in a third wave where he does not get cid banned from bo3 but those not using his method do get banned but that hasn't happen yet

So basically he still is switching a banned cid for an unbanned one lol... as booting with a new good cid and switching it for a good cid is pretty pointless as you're still switching to an unbanned cid which is not avoiding bo3 banning system lol so really this method is useless and just putting yourself at risk again anyway wat

The following user thanked Kizza09 for this useful post:

Weed420Modz
12-11-2015, 08:47 PM #52
Originally posted by Kizza09 View Post
So basically he still is switching a banned cid for an unbanned one lol... as booting with a new good cid and switching it for a good cid is pretty pointless as you're still switching to an unbanned cid which is not avoiding bo3 banning system lol so really this method is useless and just putting yourself at risk again anyway wat
No he is switching a unbanned one for another unbanned one
12-11-2015, 11:12 PM #53
No he is switching a unbanned one for another unbanned one

either way. point is, its not preventing/avoiding anything but risking 2 cids to get ban. even if you dont sign in with the 1st one, im sure theres still a chance for them both to get banned
12-11-2015, 11:53 PM #54
Originally posted by S View Post
either way. point is, its not preventing/avoiding anything but risking 2 cids to get ban. even if you dont sign in with the 1st one, im sure theres still a chance for them both to get banned

I know that's correct that's what I was telling everyone in this post earlier I wasn't trying to hate on bunny I just think he thought his method was why his cid didn't get banned

MY EARLIER POST

"No but he is saying boot your ps3 with a good cid then hit ofw mode on ccapi 3 times and spoof the good cid with a different good cid...... I'm not trying to hate on anybody but I think if the choose to ban your cid again you are risking getting two cids banned using this method since the reason your console isn't getting banned from bo3 again at this moment only because they are not banning your consoles right now. First wave they banned console and accounts from bo3 servers second ban they banned only account so at that time bunny must have been using this method so he feels like that's why his console was not banned but I did not use this method and my console did not get banned in second wave along with everyone else so bunnies method is not tested because it can only be tested in a third wave where he does not get cid banned from bo3 but those not using his method do get banned but that hasn't happen yet"
Last edited by vicious_results ; 12-11-2015 at 11:56 PM.
12-12-2015, 01:07 AM #55
I know that's correct that's what I was telling everyone in this post earlier I wasn't trying to hate on bunny I just think he thought his method was why his cid didn't get banned

MY EARLIER POST

"No but he is saying boot your ps3 with a good cid then hit ofw mode on ccapi 3 times and spoof the good cid with a different good cid...... I'm not trying to hate on anybody but I think if the choose to ban your cid again you are risking getting two cids banned using this method since the reason your console isn't getting banned from bo3 again at this moment only because they are not banning your consoles right now. First wave they banned console and accounts from bo3 servers second ban they banned only account so at that time bunny must have been using this method so he feels like that's why his console was not banned but I did not use this method and my console did not get banned in second wave along with everyone else so bunnies method is not tested because it can only be tested in a third wave where he does not get cid banned from bo3 but those not using his method do get banned but that hasn't happen yet"

ohhh sorry i didnt see that post, just replied to your last one. an yeah i know what you mean tho, im not hating either. just stating my opinion on what i believe Smile

The following user thanked D-E-V-I-O-U-S for this useful post:

vicious_results

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo