12-25-2015, 07:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was thinking that all the forums and post have rules and I report tools for the safety of other users, some people don't even have permission for posting tools and you guys don't even close it!!!!!!
why??

you guys make the rules not me!!!

so the rules apply for all people.
you closed a free menu and banned Exile but you still have tools that are still open which I have reported.

I reported so long ago and I report many tools for the safety of NGU.

BLACK OPS 3 Zombie All Client + Stats Tool 1.04 1.0.0 still open!(he doesn't even have 25 posts)

You must login or register to view this content.) STILL OPEN AND ALREADY REPORT! (this is a preview)

what is wrong with ngu??

all other sections are the same not only for bo3.
Last edited by l3allermann82 ; 12-25-2015 at 08:07 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to l3allermann82 for this useful post:

ALIENBOB, COD_MoDz21, itsallornone, Norway-_-1999, Not Rage, TrillBrown, vicious_results
12-25-2015, 01:30 PM #2
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by l3allermann82 View Post
I was thinking that all the forums and post have rules and I report tools for the safety of other users, some people don't even have permission for posting tools and you guys don't even close it!!!!!!
why??

you closed a free menu and banned Exile but you still have tools that are still open which I have reported.

BLACK OPS 3 Zombie All Client + Stats Tool 1.04 1.0.0 still open!(he doesn't even have 25 posts)

You must login or register to view this content.) STILL OPEN AND ALREADY REPORT! (this is a preview)

what is wrong with ngu??

True,bro I posted Prom1ses updated eboot builder on Aw section ,thx to SyGnUs and they deleted in a hour sad how staff act childish ngu is dying

The following 2 users say thank you to TrillBrown for this useful post:

eboot.elf,
12-25-2015, 01:52 PM #3
Originally posted by TrillBrown View Post
True,bro I posted Prom1ses updated eboot builder on Aw section ,thx to SyGnUs and they deleted in a hour sad how staff act childish ngu is dying

THANKS for agree this Post Smile but many guys to scare about Anything here.
12-25-2015, 02:40 PM #4
Weil die NGU Admins fette stinkende Bastarde sind.
MFGDancing
12-25-2015, 04:45 PM #5
Dacoco
I void warranties.
I was thinking that all the forums and post have rules and I report tools for the safety of other users, some people don't even have permission for posting tools and you guys don't even close it!!!!!!
why??

what is wrong with ngu??

Just because you report a thread, doesnt mean its a virus, or not safe for the people of NGU
12-25-2015, 04:49 PM #6
Originally posted by Dak
Just because you report a thread, doesnt mean its a virus, or not safe for the people of NGU

True but report function does not really work. They have there own Option. This what i think.
12-25-2015, 04:50 PM #7
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
True but report function does not really work. They have there own Option. This what i think.

It does work. How long ago did you report it?
12-25-2015, 04:55 PM #8
Originally posted by Kam View Post
It does work. How long ago did you report it?

Sometimes work xD the Problem is Admins have make rules and on all forums are Admins so Why they dont closed thread if someone Post tool with 1 Post? Why they dont closed preview?have found yesterday like 10 thread with this. threads they are stay like 1 or 2 month. This side like more and more goes down. And u always need to buy now mods. Sorry for my english.
12-25-2015, 04:57 PM #9
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Sometimes work xD the Problem is Admins have make rules and on all forums are Admins so Why they dont closed thread if someone Post tool with 1 Post? Why they dont closed preview?have found yesterday like 10 thread with this. threads they are stay like 1 or 2 month. This side like more and more goes down. And u always need to buy now mods. Sorry for my english.

I think it's because he is asking for some offsets to help him with the tool.
12-25-2015, 04:59 PM #10
Originally posted by Kam View Post
I think it's because he is asking for some offsets to help him with the tool.

Thread called preview. If he ask for offsets Why is this not in question section? I have Talk to many guys. NGU was better like this now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo