04-08-2016, 04:18 AM #1
Wasted.
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Kryptus Hey Guys, Wasted Here With This Tut Lol Kryptus

I Don't Know If Anyone Has A Method On Here Yet. I Didn't Bother To Look So I Just Felt Like Showing Everyone Because I Know People Trying! So I Found My Own Way To Play BO3 Without Being Banned And Using A Eboot And Tool Already Released On Here! The Tool Does Have A Few Things That Work But Hopefully Waren Is Fixing It. The Eboot Already Has Stuff But Tool Has Same Exact Thing So There Is No Need To Enable Anything On That Tool.

Anyway Here It Is!

Wasted's Method On Not Getting Banned ~[BO3]~

1. Stay Signed Out Once You Turn On Your Console.
(It's ok If You Accidently Sign In Just Sign Back Out And Continue)

2.Load Up Your Black Ops 3 Game
In (multiMAN or webMAN)

3. Make Sure You Have The Eboot That I Give And The Antiban Tool That I Give You!
(Links or If You Know Me On Skype!)
(Also Not 100% About Any Other Tools But I'm Sure This One Is Safe I Am Not Banned At All)

~~: hdd0/game/(YOUR BO3 REGION)/USDIR/EBOOT.BIN
(Replace Current Eboot With One I Link You Too)

4. Go To PS Ninja And Make Sure You Do The First 5 Then Exit
(It's ok If You Do Others I Don't Though)

5.Then Go To PSN Patch And Press ( X )
(It Will Make You More Likely To Not Get Banned)

6. Start Up Black Ops 3!
(Once You See The Guy On Main Menu Connect To The Tool I Give You And Enable ~Remove BAN~)
(DO NOT CLICK ANYTHING ELSE IN TOOL ITS NOT WORKING ATM) ~Waren Will Fix This!~

7. Press PS Button To Sign In
(Press ( X ) To Load Your Online Account And Play)

Here Is A Link To The Tool I Use
You must login or register to view this content.

Here Is A Link To The Eboot I Use
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wasted. ; 04-08-2016 at 04:30 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Wasted. for this useful post:

gοd, Klots, real1983
04-09-2016, 03:42 AM #11
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by Indie
No . Because antiban eboot for zombie is on the road Smile

And thank you for using my EBOOT and verify is WORKING

On the road? Please elaborate on this...

Thanks
Waffa
04-09-2016, 04:31 AM #12
Hey guys just thought I would let you know I know a way on how to play bo3 without getting banned and im now prestige 1 and still haven't been banned but the way I know you have to play legit you can't have any rtms connect as of yet but all I do because I copied the game to my hdd I go to webman load up my game bo3 and once that is done I go to PSN ninja and I choose the top 4 and then load up the game offline wait for the game to load and all the glitchy stuff at the start and then sign in through the xmb menu and then you should be great it does suck a bit that you can't mod yet but atleast you can still play the game I kept the original bo3 eboot in there just don't mess about with the eboot unless you have got one that works thanks guys hope this helped

The following user thanked Monster007 for this useful post:

real1983
04-09-2016, 04:32 AM #13
Oh I for forgot before using PSN ninja go to PSN patch and spoof
04-09-2016, 04:34 AM #14
And you can also go on zombies without getting banned aswell
04-09-2016, 11:13 AM #15
Indie Developer
Reverse Engineer
Originally posted by WAFFAHOUSE89 View Post
On the road? Please elaborate on this...

Thanks
Waffa

what ?
04-09-2016, 03:57 PM #16
Wasted.
I am error
So wait a second... I can play bo3 zombies online, I just can only play the dlc maps? I'm confused... I'm also new to the bo3 modding scene too lol I've modded all the CODs and this one is by far the most ban friendly lol

Thanks again

Waffa

Ps
My skype is Waffahouse if you want to txt me there

You can play on any map as long as your using mu method. I will inform everyone of a new way when i figure out what tools and eboots can be used once some get released of if i make any.

The following user thanked Wasted. for this useful post:

WAFFAHOUSE89
04-09-2016, 08:08 PM #17
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by Indie
what ?

You mentioned the eboot was "on the road"... I was wondering what you meant by that essentially ....

Thanks
Waffa
04-09-2016, 08:16 PM #18
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by EndTime View Post
You can play on any map as long as your using mu method. I will inform everyone of a new way when i figure out what tools and eboots can be used once some get released of if i make any.

Nice... So if I use this method, I can sign in and play right now?!? LoL also, is the ban detection tied to some sort of rtm/mod detection? Or is it a CFW detection ban?? Or both lol I'm honestly considering just waiting until all the dlc and updates are released for this game before I even attempt to mod online hahahaha

Thanks again dude
Waffa
04-09-2016, 09:10 PM #19
Klots
COD Recovery
Nice... So if I use this method, I can sign in and play right now?!? LoL also, is the ban detection tied to some sort of rtm/mod detection? Or is it a CFW detection ban?? Or both lol I'm honestly considering just waiting until all the dlc and updates are released for this game before I even attempt to mod online hahahaha

Thanks again dude
Waffa

As an alternative, you can choose to use a public cid with to test this method on a fake account.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo