08-08-2016, 12:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); delete this
Last edited by pizzatacobell ; 08-14-2016 at 06:46 PM.
08-09-2016, 09:46 PM #11
Originally posted by results View Post
Im on Dex but I am scared to use your menu or blackskull92's menu because I don't know if it will flag me But I want to because I want esp. Also everyone is saying blacks eboot has to be cex but I am on dex so I am thinking yours might be the same.

idk about the flag thing but this menu works both on cex and dex i made sure of that if you can find an eboot that is dex just make it load the sprx but idk much about the antibans atm for bo3 so give it a try if you want just you need antiban.
08-09-2016, 09:48 PM #12
Im on Dex but I am scared to use your menu or blackskull92's menu because I don't know if it will flag me But I want to because I want esp. Also everyone is saying blacks eboot has to be cex but I am on dex so I am thinking yours might be the same.

and i think i might start coding in a host menu so if your host it will show as an option "host menu" but you will only see it if your host. 😂 I hope it works
08-09-2016, 09:51 PM #13
Originally posted by pizzatacobell View Post
idk about the flag thing but this menu works both on cex and dex i made sure of that if you can find an eboot that is dex just make it load the sprx but idk much about the antibans atm for bo3 so give it a try if you want just you need antiban.

I am on right now I might try yours

The following user thanked vicious_results for this useful post:

pizzatacobell
08-09-2016, 09:58 PM #14
if you got skype i will add you ? we can talk on there about this xD
08-09-2016, 09:58 PM #15
I am on right now I might try yours

if you got skype i will add you
08-09-2016, 10:21 PM #16
if you got skype i will add you

Yeah I have skype now but I don't really be on there.
08-09-2016, 10:25 PM #17
Yeah I have skype now but I don't really be on there.

okay well anything that would work that could keep us in better contact like skype/ kik or what ever would be good so we can figure shit out xD

The following user thanked pizzatacobell for this useful post:

vicious_results
08-09-2016, 10:52 PM #18
okay well anything that would work that could keep us in better contact like skype/ kik or what ever would be good so we can figure shit out xD

So I tested off line everything was good but the aimbot silent aim was a little glitchy. I turned it off and back on and it worked fine. But when I changed something on the menu again it started glitching again. might be the esp. What it was doing is moving me and locking on to places where nobody was.

The following user thanked vicious_results for this useful post:

pizzatacobell
08-09-2016, 11:30 PM #19
I will look at it tomorrow and see if i can fix it :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo