01-06-2016, 07:24 AM #1
TyroneMerci
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys,

Been looking for someone selling there Gameshare for BO3 on PlayStation 3 and had no luck. So I've decided to start a thread asking if anyone would let me use one of there Gameshare slots, in exchange for a modded GTA5 account to your liking. Pm me for details on here or Skype- tryronemerci. 😀

Please no scammers

And sorry if this is in the wrong section
01-06-2016, 08:15 AM #2
Hectic-Abby
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TyroneMerci View Post
Hey guys,

Been looking for someone selling there Gameshare for BO3 on PlayStation 3 and had no luck. So I've decided to start a thread asking if anyone would let me use one of there Gameshare slots, in exchange for a modded GTA5 account to your liking. Pm me for details on here or Skype- tryronemerci. 😀

Please no scammers

I can hook u up with level 1000 when u do get bo3 if u can gameshare gta 5
01-08-2016, 01:09 AM #3
Maverick
Climbing up the ladder
Hey guys,

Been looking for someone selling there Gameshare for BO3 on PlayStation 3 and had no luck. So I've decided to start a thread asking if anyone would let me use one of there Gameshare slots, in exchange for a modded GTA5 account to your liking. Pm me for details on here or Skype- tryronemerci. ��

Please no scammers

Mate, if you can mod, torrent the game??
01-10-2016, 12:51 PM #4
TyroneMerci
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Maverick View Post
Mate, if you can mod, torrent the game??

Hey man, thanks for the input but I'm looking to use it on my ofw PlayStation and play legit Smile
01-11-2016, 05:19 AM #5
Maverick
Climbing up the ladder
Hey man, thanks for the input but I'm looking to use it on my ofw PlayStation and play legit Smile

OFW mode, psn patch, psninja. Use all that, you wont be banned. You dont have to mod
01-12-2016, 12:14 PM #6
TyroneMerci
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Maverick View Post
OFW mode, psn patch, psninja. Use all that, you wont be banned. You dont have to mod

I'd rather play it safe and keep my jailbreak only for recoveries as it lessens my ban chance, due to me not using it as often. I get where your coming from but being on a custom firmware online there's always a ban risk even if your not modding.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo