11-10-2015, 05:05 PM #1
muskyman
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was afarid that treyarch would take a page out from AW zombies and they did ,round 3 and the zombies are running like mad and double smaking ya from behing in less the a couple seconds,we bo zombies players like to explore and lead a zombie around while our teammates do something important in the game,If it stay like this then bo zombies will fall by the waste side like AW did after 2 weeks,please update the game i dont think im alone in this the game we al loved to play is changing into something we dont like.OutieOutie

The following 2 users say thank you to muskyman for this useful post:

ItzDannyBoiix, Maverick

The following user groaned muskyman for this awful post:

Ace Hood
12-01-2015, 03:58 AM #11
3arck did not make the game dumbasses
12-02-2015, 02:23 AM #12
Naga
Grunt
Black Ops 3 Zombies is Bae i don't find it anymore challenging than the past zombies in the previous games.You may just need to get more experience with these "New" Zombies. :duck:
12-04-2015, 03:01 PM #13
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by muskyman View Post
I was afarid that treyarch would take a page out from AW zombies and they did ,round 3 and the zombies are running like mad and double smaking ya from behing in less the a couple seconds,we bo zombies players like to explore and lead a zombie around while our teammates do something important in the game,If it stay like this then bo zombies will fall by the waste side like AW did after 2 weeks,please update the game i dont think im alone in this the game we al loved to play is changing into something we dont like.OutieOutie

PSA.......

Zombies move slower compared to you at walking soon animation looks fast but they moving slow.

Go test it :p
12-04-2015, 04:32 PM #14
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Its meant to be a challenge, if you can't hit 40+ on BO3 then sorry you're not very good xD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo