11-10-2015, 05:05 PM #1
muskyman
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was afarid that treyarch would take a page out from AW zombies and they did ,round 3 and the zombies are running like mad and double smaking ya from behing in less the a couple seconds,we bo zombies players like to explore and lead a zombie around while our teammates do something important in the game,If it stay like this then bo zombies will fall by the waste side like AW did after 2 weeks,please update the game i dont think im alone in this the game we al loved to play is changing into something we dont like.OutieOutie

The following 2 users say thank you to muskyman for this useful post:

ItzDannyBoiix, Maverick

The following user groaned muskyman for this awful post:

Ace Hood
11-10-2015, 10:38 PM #2
Ace Hood
Space Ninja
u just lick
11-10-2015, 11:17 PM #3
bmob10189
At least I can fight
I don't mind the running but the double hit with one swipe by the zombies is annoying. I died multiple times already from 1 zombie coming up behind me and multi hitting me in 1 sec, n that's with jug
11-10-2015, 11:25 PM #4
Ace Hood
Space Ninja
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
I don't mind the running but the double hit with one swipe by the zombies is annoying. I died multiple times already from 1 zombie coming up behind me and multi hitting me in 1 sec, n that's with jug

u lick too
11-11-2015, 04:10 AM #5
Yadderr
Bounty hunter
Yeah getting double tapped by a zombie is dumb. Even up to now it amazes me that they didn't fix it or put a cooldown on their attacks..
11-11-2015, 04:57 AM #6
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Tbh i love it.
11-11-2015, 07:00 AM #7
they put in all kinds of crazy nemesis things now, way more challenging in the higher rounds. you get mobbed..!
11-13-2015, 09:05 AM #8
I'm liking the extra challenge, I think it will keep the mode fun for a longer time.
11-13-2015, 07:45 PM #9
Originally posted by muskyman View Post
I was afarid that treyarch would take a page out from AW zombies and they did ,round 3 and the zombies are running like mad and double smaking ya from behing in less the a couple seconds,we bo zombies players like to explore and lead a zombie around while our teammates do something important in the game,If it stay like this then bo zombies will fall by the waste side like AW did after 2 weeks,please update the game i dont think im alone in this the game we al loved to play is changing into something we dont like.OutieOutie

I like the runner zombies on early rounds. In the early days, people would wait forever to open the spawn doors. Now, you've basically no choice. If you want to explore, make a crawler.
11-16-2015, 12:42 PM #10
|SmokeNToke|
Do a barrel roll!
I love the new zombies, it actually gives me a challenge for once. Maybe you just suck! lol :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo