Post: The Giant Zombies Compilation (Tutorials, Easter Eggs and more!)
11-14-2015, 06:48 PM #1
Hawk
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD

This thread is under construction - Not all information is present

The Giant. Map look familiar correct? Thats right, as most of you have put 2 and 2 together already, The Giant is in fact Der Riese, with 1 little change. The Giant happens Before Der Reise (if only just slightly). Below you can find the intro video to The Giant, as well as a transcript of the video. I will be posting another thread in the near future, containing a transcript of the events from the beginning of Nazi Zombies to now, as everything plays a part in how we got the The Giant. Stay tuned!

Table of Contents:

• Table of Contents
  • About my Youtube
  • The Giant Intro
  • Gun List
  • Map
  • Miscellaneous Tutorials

• Mystery Box + Locations
  • Perks + Locations
  • Gun Locations

• Pack-a-Punch

• Extra Perk on Map
  • Fly Trap

About my Youtube:
I recently have started making youtube videos, and trying to make a name again. I am not asking you to Subscribe or Like my videos, I just wish to use this opportunity to show my youtube channel to the NGU community. Currently some/most of the videos in this compilation are not my own. During the next few days/week I am going to be recreating the videos using my youtube account.

The Giant Intro:

Several shots of the Der Riese factory is seen, as Ludvig Maxis is heard screaming.

Maxis: Edward, what are you doing!? Open the door! Edward!! Open this door now!

Shots of gears within a machine are seen, while Maxis tries to comfort his daughter.

Maxis: Stay by me Samantha!

Richtofen: Goodbye, Dr. Maxis.

The clock outside the facility slowly strikes 1:15, then stops. The area begins to snow. The view changes to a close-up of Edward Richtofen, wearing his World War II outfit, as he laughs maniacally.

Suddenly, a gun cocking sound is heard from behind him. He turns back and sees Tank Dempsey, in his World War I outfit.

Dempsey: This ain't funny, Doc.

From behind, Nikolai Belinski and Takeo Masaki, also wearing their WWI gear, step up. All three aim their guns at Richtofen.

Nikolai: Turn around.

Takeo: Slowly.

Richtofen slowly turns toward the three of them.

Richtofen: Do you know... who I am!?

Dempsey: Yeah, we know. That's why you'd better do exactly what we say.

Nikolai: A great evil approaches. There is a chain of events that must be set in motion.

The sound of zombies screaming outside catches the three's attention. Dempsey and Nikolai turn around, ready to face the horde.

Takeo: (to Richtofen) The future hangs by a thread. You must awaken the test subjects.

Nikolai stands guard near a barrier, while Dempsey readies his dual pistols. Takeo slowly draws his katana, still staring at Richtofen. The camera switches to shots of the teleporter behind Richtofen, then quickly turns black.

Zombies begin to break through the barrier, but are stopped by Nikolai, Dempsey and Takeo. Richtofen then begins to activate the teleporter.

Dempsey: Richtofen! Whatever you were thinking of doing... don't do it!

Nikolai: You do not want to meet what's on the other side of that door!

Takeo: You cannot begin to comprehend the great evil you could unleash!!

Richtofen ignores the three's warning, and pushes the button. The teleporter slowly opens, revealing a bright white light inside. He slowly steps forward the teleporter, his face showing excitement.

A figure then steps out of the teleporter, and is revealed to be another Richtofen, dressed in his World War I outfit. The WWII Richtofen takes off his hat, ready to greet the WWI Richtofen. WWI Richtofen quickly pulls out a gun and shoots WWII Richtofen in the head, killing him instantly.

Dempsey: Dammit Richtofen! I thought we were done with this!!

WWI Richtofen checks on WWII Richtofen's corpse.

WWI Richtofen: What can I say Dempsey? Things change.

Nikolai: Only a fool would dare to change history!

WWI Richtofen: I am no fool. What I do... I do only to secure a better tomorrow.

Dempsey: Yeah? Well, let's see if we live to see it.

As the zombie horde approaches the four heroes, they leap into the air and charge at the zombies. Takeo, leading in front, swings his katana at the screen, as it turns black.

Video:

Map:
Last edited by Hawk ; 11-18-2015 at 04:05 PM.

The following user thanked Hawk for this useful post:

xSOADx
11-14-2015, 06:50 PM #2
Hawk
Former Staff
Reserved for Future Content.
11-14-2015, 06:51 PM #3
Hawk
Former Staff
Reserved for Future Content. x2
11-14-2015, 06:51 PM #4
Hawk