01-22-2013, 04:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's up fellow BGU User's, I'll be hosting Black Ops 1 XP Lobby's with force host to get host every game so no bother to back out. To get in this XP Lobbys you must 1st Subcribe here: You must login or register to view this content. to get in then msg. iM2FaTaL telling me you subbed and your youtube channel so i can make sure you actually subbed! I'll be hosting everyday ! Thank you and i hope to see you in my looby!
Last edited by Taylor ; 01-22-2013 at 06:29 AM.
01-22-2013, 06:29 AM #2
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by im2fatal View Post
What's up fellow BGU User's, I'll be hosting Black Ops 1 XP Lobby's with force host to get host every game so no bother to back out. To get in this XP Lobbys you must 1st Subcribe here: You must login or register to view this content. to get in then msg. iM2FaTaL telling me you subbed and your youtube channel so i can make sure you actually subbed! I'll be hosting everyday ! Thank you and i hope to see you in my looby!

Re-Assigning is against the rules, I removed it from the thread Smile Also, don't ask for rep, that is how you don't get rep. :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo