06-30-2016, 06:13 PM #1
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys. A Few people have messaged me asking to help them with Black ops 1 Modding, Seen as this is an Old Game, I Am doing this Service for **FREE**

What you Will Need.
A OFW PS3 or a CFW PS3. It can be either these mods work on both OFW and CFW (Tried and Tested)
A Spare Account or your own Account Which Ever you want the Mods on. If you would like me to do it on a Spare Account then you will have to provide the Spare Account, as i dont have time to create loads of PSN account's
10 Mins of your time.

The mods i Can give are in the Pictures Below.
You must login or register to view this content.

Now if you want Top prestige, Then say so as when you get the account back, i will not be Re-entering the account,

And also Dont try and Trick me Saying these mods dont work, so in hope you think i will send you another Account, Like some people have tried to get an account for a Friend, And when i have Re-Entered the Account the mods are still there on my CFW and OFW PS3

So No B.S Smile

As i have said Im doing this for *FREE* i dont Expect anything in return all i ask is that you give feedback on the Service you have been Given.
I Used to Sell these Mods on Ebay, But the game is old now So im doing them to everyone for Free.

When you get the Account *****PLEASE**** DO NOT CHANGE PERK 1 on Class 1 and then you will lose the mod. So if i was you Tell me the Perk you would like to keep on Class 1 so i can change it before hand,

PM ME or Message me on here.
And i will get back to you as soon as possible,

Last edited by Dj Spikelton ; 06-30-2016 at 06:54 PM.

The following user thanked Dj Spikelton for this useful post:

brett_booF1
07-11-2016, 01:36 AM #11
Is the offer over?
11-22-2016, 10:58 PM #12
Hey dude can you mod my classes for god mode invisible and overkill
01-21-2017, 03:09 PM #13
Ronaldildo
Save Point
I pmd u bro

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.