06-30-2016, 06:13 PM #1
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey Guys. A Few people have messaged me asking to help them with Black ops 1 Modding, Seen as this is an Old Game, I Am doing this Service for **FREE**

What you Will Need.
A OFW PS3 or a CFW PS3. It can be either these mods work on both OFW and CFW (Tried and Tested)
A Spare Account or your own Account Which Ever you want the Mods on. If you would like me to do it on a Spare Account then you will have to provide the Spare Account, as i dont have time to create loads of PSN account's
10 Mins of your time.

The mods i Can give are in the Pictures Below.
You must login or register to view this content.

Now if you want Top prestige, Then say so as when you get the account back, i will not be Re-entering the account,

And also Dont try and Trick me Saying these mods dont work, so in hope you think i will send you another Account, Like some people have tried to get an account for a Friend, And when i have Re-Entered the Account the mods are still there on my CFW and OFW PS3

So No B.S Smile

As i have said Im doing this for *FREE* i dont Expect anything in return all i ask is that you give feedback on the Service you have been Given.
I Used to Sell these Mods on Ebay, But the game is old now So im doing them to everyone for Free.

When you get the Account *****PLEASE**** DO NOT CHANGE PERK 1 on Class 1 and then you will lose the mod. So if i was you Tell me the Perk you would like to keep on Class 1 so i can change it before hand,

PM ME or Message me on here.
And i will get back to you as soon as possible,

Last edited by Dj Spikelton ; 06-30-2016 at 06:54 PM.

The following user thanked Dj Spikelton for this useful post:

brett_booF1
07-04-2016, 02:26 PM #2
Pm'd you Upside Down Happy
07-04-2016, 03:16 PM #3
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Messaged you back,
07-05-2016, 05:35 PM #4
hi mate i dont suppose you can help me out with bo1 mods can you for zobies thank you
07-05-2016, 06:56 PM #5
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Aresitual View Post
Pm'd you Upside Down Happy

Hey Dude you need to clear some Space ur inbox is full.

Originally posted by danielpears1986 View Post
hi mate i dont suppose you can help me out with bo1 mods can you for zombies thank you

I dont normally do Zombie's but can look into it for you,
07-05-2016, 07:02 PM #6
thank you pal that would be a massive help im just in the prosses of finding some 1 to jb my ps3 as its on ofw 4.80 so it needs e3 flasher i belive so i just need somthing i can use in the mean time to help me out till i get the jb and as for my inbox it shouldent be full as i only just set my account up a few hours ago Smile
07-05-2016, 07:26 PM #7
also 1 more thing if i give you account details can you put me max prestige with god mode so i can have some fun while im waiting lol and thanks once again for your help man Smile
07-05-2016, 08:04 PM #8
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
also 1 more thing if i give you account details can you put me max prestige with god mode so i can have some fun while im waiting lol and thanks once again for your help man Smile

PM'd you buddy, and for the Inbox full this it was for another customer Smile yeah u need a e-flasher to downgrade to 3.55 But these mods i do work on OFW so you dont need CFW to use these,
07-05-2016, 08:05 PM #9
thanks dude ive pm'd you me psn Smile
07-05-2016, 09:16 PM #10
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
thanks dude ive pm'd you me psn Smile

Your Account is all Done Dude.. i have created a Class 1 for you, dont change the hardline perk on it or God/Invisible will be taken off it, Also i have gave you Stats and Cod point's... Have Fun dude Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo