09-23-2016, 08:15 PM #1
ymh
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ........
Last edited by ymh ; 05-20-2017 at 06:15 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to ymh for this useful post:

JyrxHD, Sectahz, Wand
10-15-2016, 02:06 PM #11
JyrxHD
Bounty hunter
do you still do these
10-15-2016, 02:11 PM #12
JyrxHD
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Kazr View Post
Anyone that's interested in having their BO1 modded free today simply quote this then i'll pm you when i check my messages or pm me, if you don't do this i might not get back to you.

If you choose to pm instead of Quote, ask if i'm doing it still or send the following format

Email:
Password:
Prestige:
Request such as over kill or Godmode:

I can make you a new account but if i have to make it you could be waiting a long time for me to get around to it.

Be sure to change password once i'm done.

Also to avoid any issue's receiving massages make sure that your inbox and outbox is not full. In order for this to continue in future, anyone that is willing to trust me leave feedback once its done thanks, vouches go a long way with this sort of stuff.

still open
11-07-2016, 12:35 AM #13
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by JyrxHD View Post
still open

did i ever end up doing your account? i know there was a few peoples accounts i never ended up doing because i was away and then after that i was unable to do them as i've not been on much, that and i never check this post tbh
11-07-2016, 12:39 AM #14
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by SlimShadyXV
Can you change stats that were already modded. And can you get rid of the 65655 stats

yeah, but don't you already have a cfw? also sorry for late reply, i don't really look at this unless i'm quoted. and i think my inbox was full last time i was quoted.
11-13-2016, 05:04 PM #15
TFGRoy
Haxor!
Originally posted by Kazr View Post
Anyone that's interested in having their BO1 modded free today simply quote this then i'll pm you when i check my messages or pm me, if you don't do this i might not get back to you.

This is for PlayStation, i can't do xbox unless you wanna buy me a token so i can get online but even then i'm not sure if my kv is still unbanned so thats always a risk with that as i sold all my spares, but if you wanna get me a token i will do all games you want that i own. I will state if i have a token/s or not for you xbox users.

If you choose to pm instead of Quote, ask if i'm doing it still or send the following format

Email:
Password:
Prestige:
Request such as over kill or Godmode:

I can make you a new account but if i have to make it you could be waiting a long time for me to get around to it.

Be sure to change password once i'm done.

Also to avoid any issue's receiving massages make sure that your inbox and outbox is not full. In order for this to continue in future, anyone that is willing to trust me leave feedback once its done thanks, vouches go a long way with this sort of stuff.

I know you might be busy, but can you do a recovery on my account whenever you can? I only would like a few Godmode classes bro.
11-14-2016, 03:13 AM #16
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by TFGRoy View Post
I know you might be busy, but can you do a recovery on my account whenever you can? I only would like a few Godmode classes bro.

i just got home from work, if its on PlayStation i can setup my console and do this for you right now. just need to know exactly what you want just pm me and let me know what you want etc Smile
11-16-2016, 08:37 PM #17
tweaz
Haxor!
Still doing this?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo