05-27-2012, 03:59 PM #1
D3cH
Zombie Cakes Maker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Save status: Detected[/B]

/!\ You need to resign the save with Xploder and have 1.02 patch.ff in your PS3 to get it working properly /!\

Hello NGU,
Here is my Black Ops zombies save, so:

How to use:

SELECT - Reset all DPAD binds so you can use equipement, claymores, etc + activate some mods like perks dvars, melee range, clip size, etc.

START - Drop weapons (works on all maps except for classic ones, it will work in solo but not online).

R2 - Activate 1st DPAD mods (some new stuff): DPAD_UP insta kill, DPAD_DOWN strong zombies, DPAD_LEFT zombies don't hit anyone, DPAD_RIGHT toggleable Dead Ops camera.

L2 - Activate 2nd DPAD mods (basic cmds): DPAD_UP noclip, DPAD_DOWN god, DPAD_LEFT ufo, DPAD_RIGHT notarget.

R3 - Activate 3rd DPAD mods (basic dvars): DPAD_UP toggleable FOV, DPAD_DOWN toggleable third person, DPAD_LEFT toggleable speed, DPAD_RIGHT toggleable gravity.

SQUARE - Activate 4th DPAD mods (misc): DPAD_UP toggleable time scale, DPAD_DOWN delete zombies, DPAD_LEFT teleport to node 1 (useful when you fall under the map), DPAD_RIGHT kill yourself (restarts the game).

APAD_UP & APAD_DOWN - Gives you max ammo.

Some things to know:

• Insta kill, strong zombies, delete zombies and zombies don't hit anyone are for current spawned zombies, so if others zombies have spawned after you pressed the button, you will have to press it again if you want to apply mods on them.

• For 'FIVE' thief and Ascension monkeys, if you delete them, the round will never end and you will have to restart the game.

• APAD is the left joystick of your controller.

• Don't remember to activate god mode on DLC maps (except classics) when you use noclip/ufo because death barriers are everywhere, be careful!

• Insta kill doesn't work with George (Call of The Dead), he will die, but no power-ups and his animation will stay on the map.

• If you delete George he will never respawn.

• If you use zombies don't hit anyone and kill them, they will die but their animations will stay on the map, and sometimes they will do crazy things with this mod.

• Use strong zombies to make points (there are alot of ways, and it's better with double tap).

Video:

Download links:
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

EDIT: The content of my GPAD0 files are now released:

GPAD0_SP:
    set gpad_buttonsConfig x
bind2 BUTTON_X "bind DPAD_UP toggle timescale 1 2 5;bind DPAD_DOWN ai axis delete;bind DPAD_LEFT jumptonode 0;bind DPAD_RIGHT kill"
bind BUTTON_BACK "bind DPAD_UP +actionslot 1;bind DPAD_DOWN +actionslot 2;bind DPAD_LEFT +actionslot 3;bind DPAD_RIGHT +actionslot 4;player_burstFireCooldown 0;player_clipSizeMultiplier 999;perk_armorvest 0;player_meleeRange 999;player_meleeWidth 999;perk_weapRateMultiplieR 0.001;perk_weapReloadMultiplier 0.001;revive_trigger_radius 99999;cg_brass 0;phys_gravity 99;ai_corpsecount 5;cg_ScoresColor_Zombie 1 1 0 1;cg_ScoresColor_Gamertag_0 1 0 0 1;togglescores"
bind2 BUTTON_RTRIG "bind DPAD_UP ai axis health 1;bind DPAD_DOWN ai axis health 100000;bind DPAD_LEFT ai axis type 1;bind DPAD_RIGHT toggle player_topDownCamMode 1 0"
bind2 BUTTON_RSTICK "bind DPAD_UP toggle cg_fov 5 65 80 160;bind DPAD_DOWN toggle cg_thirdperson 1 0;bind DPAD_LEFT toggle g_speed 50 190 400 800 5000;bind DPAD_RIGHT toggle bg_gravity 1 90 400 800"
bind2 APAD_DOWN "give ammo"

GPAD0_CM:
    bind BUTTON_START "give minigun_zm;dropweapon;give ray_gun_upgraded_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give thundergun_upgraded_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give freezegun_upgraded_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give sniper_explosive_upgraded_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give shrink_ray_upgraded_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give microwavegun_upgraded_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give humangun_upgraded_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give crossbow_explosive_upgraded_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give m1911_upgraded_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give defaultweapon;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give m16_gl_upgraded_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give commando_upgraded_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give china_lake_upgraded_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon;give tesla_gun_zm;wait 20;give ammo;dropweapon"
bind2 BUTTON_LTRIG "bind DPAD_UP noclip;bind DPAD_DOWN god;bind DPAD_LEFT ufo;bind DPAD_RIGHT notarget"
bind2 APAD_UP "give ammo"
Last edited by D3cH ; 08-16-2012 at 07:49 PM.

The following 28 users say thank you to D3cH for this useful post:

19kylegreer96, blikefritz, Choco, cobrag7, defixer, djgringoboy2003, fatangie123, GAMIPR, IcyDose, iiToYz, zL_j8hnb, jhonatan garcia, Mad Scientist, maps4890, markthekilla3, MP1st, NZWarrior, Ps3TheOnE, Roy944, smushpie, SuperSaiyanBiH, tenerifekid, This-Guyy, TiCiiX, Top_Dog_Uk, Vampytwistッ, WiiHOMEBREW, XXSYNISTERXX
06-18-2012, 08:59 PM #65
Ryan35310
Save Point
I got this mod on my PS3 and everything is working except when I start a game on "FIVE" or "Kino der toten" and I press the Start button and there are no weapons anywhere like on the video. Is this one of the classic maps? Also, in order to start the mods everytime I copy the gamesave over from my usb, I have to look at the scoreboard and then go back to the game for the mods. Is this normal?
06-18-2012, 09:07 PM #66
Siirx
Bounty hunter
Hey Bro, This Is awesome, But Could you remove the Kill yourself? because if you want to restart it all you have to do is Press the ps Button Twice and you'll goto the start menu :S i keep accidentally hitting it and its getting really annoying :L
06-18-2012, 09:13 PM #67
Originally posted by Ryan35310 View Post
I got this mod on my PS3 and everything is working except when I start a game on "FIVE" or "Kino der toten" and I press the Start button and there are no weapons anywhere like on the video. Is this one of the classic maps? Also, in order to start the mods everytime I copy the gamesave over from my usb, I have to look at the scoreboard and then go back to the game for the mods. Is this normal?
delete your game data first
06-18-2012, 11:04 PM #68
Ryan35310
Save Point
Originally posted by Siga View Post
delete your game data first

Which game data? The patch or my save?
06-19-2012, 12:15 AM #69
Originally posted by Ryan35310 View Post
Which game data? The patch or my save?
:dumb: game data where your updates go or as to many ppl say "patch"
06-19-2012, 01:06 AM #70
Ryan35310
Save Point
Originally posted by Siga View Post
:dumb: game data where your updates go or as to many ppl say "patch"

I knew that I just wanted to make sure.:carling:
06-19-2012, 12:16 PM #71
Comment on fais pour que notre sauvegarde puisse fonctionner avec ma version de jeu qui est en BLES01031 ?
06-23-2012, 12:40 PM #72
D3cH
Zombie Cakes Maker
Originally posted by didou14 View Post
Comment on fais pour que notre sauvegarde puisse fonctionner avec ma version de jeu qui est en BLES01031 ?

Here you go You must login or register to view this content. :p
06-28-2012, 03:52 PM #73
Ps3TheOnE
youtube.com/user/Ps3The0nE1
Originally posted by D3cH View Post
;bind stoggle g_speed 50 190 400 800 5000;toggle bg_gravity 1 90 400 800"

copy this binds for my next gamesave thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo