01-09-2014, 06:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi NextGenUpdate,
I haven't released anything for awhile and because of that I'm going to be releasing a library I spent quite a long time on.
This library will allow you to decrypt and load some assets from the fastfile. This library supports all .ff files, and can show you the basic information from the fastfile.

The library can't re-encrypt the fastfile because I haven't figured out how to do that yet, but once I find out how then I am going to update this thread occasionally.

I was thinking about releasing the source code of this, but I haven't decided yet. I am trying to release stuff in this section because it's just plain dead and I want to bring it alive little by little.

The library would work for all .NET platform.

The basic usage of the library is explained below:

Add the library as a reference at the top:
using BlackOpsFFLibrary;

Make an openFileDialog like I did:
private void openFastFileToolStripMenuItem_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
OpenFileDialog openDialog = new OpenFileDialog();
if (openDialog.ShowDialog() == DialogResult.OK)
{
BlackOpsFastFile ff = new BlackOpsFastFile(openDialog.FileName, Salsa20Key);
}
}

BlackOpsFastFile(string filePath, byte[] PS3BlackOpsSalsaKey);

NOTE: The salsa20 key isn't going to be included, so if you want the salsa key either dump the SPU or PM and I'll see if you're trusted enough to recieve the key.

To view the contents of a zone file, call this function:
ZoneFile zone = new ZoneFile(ff.zoneData);

ZoneFile(byte[] zoneData);

So those are just the basic functions to call the decryption function and other shit. If anyone wants to help me with the re-encryption then please PM me or reply to this thread Smile

This library is going to be updated to support Black Ops II fastfiles too!
Also this library is currently in beta stage, if you want to make suggestions or give me some ideas of what to implement I'll be more than happy to listen to what you have to say Happy

If you would like a copy of my source let me know and I'll decide whether or not to give you it.

Please report any problems or errors you have. Thanks!

My current copy of what the library is capable of doing:
You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link:

Enjoy!
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 01-09-2014 at 11:08 PM.

The following 12 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

A_Hawt_Unicorn, BadChoicesZ, ErasedDev, iLLy-i, ItsLollo1000, MW2TopTenWORLD, Vince, Renton, SC58, Sirprizer, SnaY, The Demon
01-09-2014, 06:24 AM #2
Good Job!
01-09-2014, 07:22 AM #3
SnaY
Former Lead of GS
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Hi NextGenUpdate,
I haven't released anything for awhile and because of that I'm going to be releasing a library I spent quite a long time on.
This library will allow you to decrypt and load some assets from the fastfile. This library supports all .ff files, and can show you the basic information from the fastfile.

The library can't re-encrypt the fastfile because I haven't figured out how to do that yet, but once I find out how then I am going to update this thread occasionally.

I was thinking about releasing the source code of this, but I haven't decided yet. I am trying to release stuff in this section because it's just plain dead and I want to bring it alive little by little.

using BlackOpsFFLibrary;

{
{
BlackOpsFastFile ff = new BlackOpsFastFile(openDialog.FileName, PS3BlackOpsFastFileKey);
}
}

NOTE: The salsa20 key isn't going to be included, so if you want the salsa key either dump the SPU or PM and I'll see if you're trusted enough to recieve the key.

So those are just the basic functions to call the decryption function and other shit. If anyone wants to help me with the re-encryption then please PM me or reply to this thread Smile

Also this library is currently in beta stage, if you want to make suggestions or give me some ideas of what to implement I'll be more than happy to listen to what you have to say Happy

If you would like a copy of my source let me know and I'll decide whether or not to give you it.

Download Link:

Enjoy!

Great job here! :yes:
01-09-2014, 08:08 AM #4
BadChoicesZ
I defeated!
Awesome release Winky Winky (L)
01-09-2014, 11:29 AM #5
Asian
Banned
noice
01-09-2014, 12:27 PM #6
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Hi NextGenUpdate,

using BlackOpsFFLibrary;

{
{
BlackOpsFastFile ff = new BlackOpsFastFile(openDialog.FileName, PS3BlackOpsFastFileKey);
}
}

Download Link:

Enjoy!

Well Done!! Smile
01-09-2014, 03:00 PM #7
Bichote
Former Staff
Nice Tiphat

The following user thanked Bichote for this useful post:

Asian
01-10-2014, 02:40 AM #8
SC58
Former Staff
yea it would be nice to get gsc online soo ppl can connect 1 main reason is because every ff modded/release was a 1.02 ff and secound u gotta patch it soo ppl can connect i think not sure might only have to use a real 113 ff we will find out soon

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo