09-15-2015, 03:59 PM #1
-JM-
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is while you wait for the real thing Winky Winky

I give you a beta

now there's is bugs I know
- missing huds in zombie lobby (idc wont fix it)
- god mode in player menu won't work (its for later)

In order To work non host must play one game solo just open then close it while in solo then have fun Winky Winky

but this is just a preview

Thanks to SC58 giving me pointers and tricks

You must login or register to view this content.

Undead_V1 30% done

CEX

CEX must Patch cheat protection to work fully
Credits to LAGAWAY47
I didn't test but should work on CEX if you patch the cheat protection
Last edited by -JM- ; 09-17-2015 at 04:39 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to -JM- for this useful post:

-Numb, /SneakerStreet/, 01cedricv2, allant, Bigmoneyhustlin, Dog88Christian, edub, Freezy :D, Insult, JANGLES_582, MORPHEUS__2142, MysteryAviate, NugMakesHerCuM, Paddiwak87, Psycedelic, AFG, Scotty4.11, SushiMonster, user_714, V--JR7, xI2eGuLaTeD
10-26-2015, 08:41 PM #47
Paddiwak87
Little One
Originally posted by JM
We'll see it had barely 80 lines of code I could probably do it quick but I'm working on undercover V3 I try afterwards cuz Restarting is kinda boring....

I can imagine man no worries...Smile
It's good to see people still releasing stuff for black ops though, I actually prefer it to black ops 2 as far as zombies go. :yes:
10-26-2015, 08:44 PM #48
Paddiwak87
Little One
Originally posted by NickBeHaxing View Post
Dream Come True?

Hehehe
Ohhhh the tease... Needa
10-26-2015, 11:42 PM #49
Nice menu! When is the new one done?
10-27-2015, 02:44 AM #50
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Paddiwak87 View Post
I can imagine man no worries...Smile
It's good to see people still releasing stuff for black ops though, I actually prefer it to black ops 2 as far as zombies go. :yes:

I loved bo2 dlc tho But ya bo1 was better multiplayer and zombies in my opinion after bo1 cods sucked "again my opinion" cuz mw3 was to similar to MW2 so I like mw3 but repetitive and then they heard the fans disappointment and added to much new futuristic stuff
Originally posted by njhightower View Post
Nice menu! When is the new one done?

Nick or me ?

The following user thanked -JM- for this useful post:

Paddiwak87
10-27-2015, 05:44 AM #51
Good release!
Last edited by njhightower ; 10-31-2015 at 10:01 PM.
10-27-2015, 06:24 PM #52
Paddiwak87
Little One
Originally posted by JM
I loved bo2 dlc tho But ya bo1 was better multiplayer and zombies in my opinion after bo1 cods sucked "again my opinion" cuz mw3 was to similar to MW2 so I like mw3 but repetitive and then they heard the fans disappointment and added to much new futuristic stuff

Nick or me ?

Couldn't agree more...
I'm actually curious to see how black ops 3 is going to work out, the wall running and so on got me a bit worried...
05-22-2016, 02:33 PM #53
ebba789
Save Point
Hey, Milk have you been working on this at all? i really enjoy sprx menus cause they are very stable, i'd like to see some updates that would be awesome.
06-26-2016, 08:54 PM #54
darknezz19
Save Point
Hi Jim. I tried your Undead SPRX v1 beta and it's like the only sprx mod menu that worked online for me. The only thing is there are, understandably it being a beta, some bugs. The main one is that when you enable the menu in solo and then try to join a non host game online it doesn't show the ui for the game it is searching for. It eventually still finds a game and joins it though so not a big deal.

I was wondering if you had anything newer or if you know of an online zombie sprx that works well, even if it's a paid one. Thank you fo your time and the work you have done.
07-05-2016, 09:14 PM #55
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by ebba789 View Post
Hey, Milk have you been working on this at all? i really enjoy sprx menus cause they are very stable, i'd like to see some updates that would be awesome.

Originally posted by darknezz19 View Post
Hi Jim. I tried your Undead SPRX v1 beta and it's like the only sprx mod menu that worked online for me. The only thing is there are, understandably it being a beta, some bugs. The main one is that when you enable the menu in solo and then try to join a non host game online it doesn't show the ui for the game it is searching for. It eventually still finds a game and joins it though so not a big deal.

I was wondering if you had anything newer or if you know of an online zombie sprx that works well, even if it's a paid one. Thank you fo your time and the work you have done.

Guess who's back ?
Me again ! (Jo-Milk)

within one month a new menu shall be released

tease ! tease !

I made the menu and my friend is filling it with functions Got bunch of GSC in there with .... Easter EGG song Replay Winky Winky
Last edited by -JM- ; 07-05-2016 at 09:18 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo