05-20-2017, 08:32 AM #1
ymh
Treasure hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is nothing new but since i can't see it in the BO1 forums i'll post it here.

Things you will need are:
PS3 running CFW
Netcheat PS3 4.53
XUID Generator by SC58

The links to the two programs above are easy to find so i won't be linking them.

Link to Netcheat offsets:
You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan

Step 1:
Download my dump and the XUID Gen and Extract with winrar.

Step 2:
Open up XUID Generator and Type the name of account you wanna duplicate, such as say XXFUPSINPERXX "you don't wanna dupe my Second PSN i ever had trust me, i was like 12", then a the XUID will be below after the 0x Smile just copy that.

Step 3:
At this point if you haven't already then open up netcheat and click on the tab on the far right that say's API, TMAPI is faster but CCAPI works just as well.
Make sure you have connected and attached before proceeding.

Note: Make sure you are not signed in and sitting in main menu for multiplayer. you can be signed in but you will need to sign out before writing offsets.

Step 4.
Head over to the codes tab and Click on Import, At this point you will need to go to directory where you extracted the NCL file you extracted Smile

Step 5:
Now that you have opened up the file, you should see a thing you can click on, once you click on it you will see 14 offsets and the XUID next to each one, just replace all with the XUID of account you wanna dupe as seen in photo, At this point just click on constant write and then sign into the PSN account you wanna change rank of Smile
If all goes well you should see the rank of the account you wanna dupe once you have signed in.

Note:
These offsets may not work for everyone so if thats the case you will need to find the ranges of the game while connected to psn on your account then once you find ranges you will need to search X bytes and paste you XUID and click search to find you offsets. There's TUT's on youtube on how to use netcheat Smile

Also the user you are trying to dupe has to have played BO1 online and have stats, as for saving stats its the same as using RTM Tool Smile
Last edited by Kronos ; 05-20-2017 at 11:04 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to ymh for this useful post:

HMXOnDex, Jarzh
05-20-2017, 09:38 AM #2
Kronos
Former Staff
Originally posted by KOFU View Post
This is nothing new but since i can't see it in the BO1 forms i'll post it here.

PS3 running CFW
Netcheat PS3 4.53
XUID Generator by SC58

The links to the two programs above are easy to find so i won't be linking them.

--removed

Step 1:

Step 2:
Open up XUID Generator and Type the name of account you wanna duplicate, such as say XXFUPSINPERXX "you don't wanna dupe my Second PSN i ever had trust me, i was like 12", then a the XUID will be below after the 0x Smile just copy that.

Step 3:
At this point if you haven't already then open up netcheat and click on the tab on the far right that say's API, TMAPI is faster but CCAPI works just as well.

Note: Make sure you are not signed in and sitting in main menu for multiplayer. you can be signed in but you will need to sign out before writing offsets.

Step 4.
Head over to the codes tab and Click on Import, At this point you will need to go to directory where you extracted the NCL file you extracted Smile

Step 5:
Now that you have opened up the file, you should see a thing you can click on, once you click on it you will see 14 offsets and the XUID next to each one, just replace all with the XUID of account you wanna dupe as seen in photo, At this point just click on constant write and then sign into the PSN account you wanna change rank of Smile
If all goes well you should see the rank of the account you wanna dupe once you have signed in.

Note:
These offsets may not work for everyone so if thats the case you will need to find the ranges of the game while connected to psn on your account then once you find ranges you will need to search X bytes and paste you XUID and click search to find you offsets. There's TUT's on youtube on how to use netcheat Smile

Also the user you are trying to dupe has to have played BO1 online and have stats, as for saving stats its the same as using RTM Tool Smile

Please include a virus scan with any downloads. You have 24hours. Better to be safe than sorry.

Thank you.
05-20-2017, 10:41 AM #3
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
Please include a virus scan with any downloads. You have 24hours. Better to be safe than sorry.

Thank you.

okay, how do it do that?
05-20-2017, 10:42 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
okay, how do it do that?

upload your files to You must login or register to view this content. and copy the link that it comes up with and link it in your thread
05-20-2017, 10:51 AM #5
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
upload your files to You must login or register to view this content. and copy the link that it comes up with and link it in your thread

Fixed that up, all good now?
05-20-2017, 11:04 AM #6
Kronos
Former Staff
Fixed that up, all good now?

Yup all good. Thank you for that

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

ymh
05-20-2017, 11:55 AM #7
HMXOnDex
Do a barrel roll!
This is nothing new but since i can't see it in the BO1 forums i'll post it here.

PS3 running CFW
Netcheat PS3 4.53
XUID Generator by SC58

Virus Scan

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Step 4.

Step 5:

Note:

My Way For Bo2 Is Easier For The Normal User's But Your's Work To For Bo1 :P , I Might Make One For BO1 Now So They Got Both Of Our Post To Refer To Smile xD

The following user thanked HMXOnDex for this useful post:

ymh
05-20-2017, 04:55 PM #8
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by HMXOnDex View Post
My Way For Bo2 Is Easier For The Normal User's But Your's Work To For Bo1 :P , I Might Make One For BO1 Now So They Got Both Of Our Post To Refer To Smile xD

if you release a tool there won't be a need for this Smile I won't put it in a tool as my tool would not be unique, at best i could make a tool that is set out better and has more options then any that is released publicly but it wouldn't be unique. Far as i'm concerned unless it has something new its not worth making.
But in saying that i don't like programming etc. i do but i don''t.

Anyways, it's good that someone is still making tools though Smile

The following user thanked ymh for this useful post:

HMXOnDex
06-06-2017, 11:52 PM #9
Jarzh
Hurah!
This is so complicated bruh... So you don't need to sign into their psn in order to duplicate stats lol?
And I tried all the steps nothing seems to be working. :/ What I my doing wrong??

EDIT:
Never mind it works now. Smile
Last edited by Jarzh ; 06-12-2017 at 06:34 PM.
08-28-2017, 07:26 AM #10
Does anyone have a link for the XUID Generator? The original link is down Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo