Post: █★BO1★█★Ask Your Questions Here!★█★Ask Anything!★█★Fast Responses!★█★It's Free!★█
05-05-2014, 02:55 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey I've seen lots of threads of people asking questions and etc although it might be answered and solved if someone got the same program later they might not find the answer so you guys can ask your questions here. I will mostly answer them as I'm familiar with modding etc. It can be questions about CEX,DEX,Tools,CFWs,Banning, anything so yeah I'll be here. Also quote me so I won't forget
05-06-2014, 07:56 AM #2
makeabce
I defeated!
Originally posted by dre View Post
Hey I've seen lots of threads of people asking questions and etc although it might be answered and solved if someone got the same program later they might not find the answer so you guys can ask your questions here. I will mostly answer them as I'm familiar with modding etc. It can be questions about CEX,DEX,Tools,CFWs,Banning, anything so yeah I'll be here. Also quote me so I won't forget

Can you check out my new bo1 menu? Cool Troll Lol,it was a question.
05-06-2014, 01:06 PM #3
Originally posted by makeabce View Post
Can you check out my new bo1 menu? Cool Troll Lol,it was a question.

yeah for sure ,am! you got a you tube video or somthing i could look at?
05-06-2014, 01:26 PM #4
makeabce
I defeated!
yeah for sure ,am! you got a you tube video or somthing i could look at?

You must login or register to view this content.
EDIT: Lol,nice chick in your signature. Cool Troll
05-06-2014, 01:38 PM #5
Originally posted by makeabce View Post
You must login or register to view this content.
EDIT: Lol,nice chick in your signature. Cool Troll

Menu rating.....7 out of 10! nice nice!
(EDIT): Thank you man!Winky WinkyYesSmile
05-06-2014, 05:22 PM #6
TreyBeModding-
Do a barrel roll!
hey guys, was wondering how to make my name flash on my file share clips, like on some of the infection videos. Currently on Rebug 4.46, DEX. Thanks!
05-08-2014, 02:06 AM #7
hey pplz i was wondering where i can find xploder + crack / im new to modding but very smart pc wise/game wise.. im at the last step of resigning, so i can try my first mod menu for BO1 or Mw3 pLZ help me, skype: [email][email protected][/email] / yahoo: mark_69u / PSN: Mark69u
05-08-2014, 04:32 AM #8
NEVERMIND I got the ps3 resigner, Now i need a good CFG / God mode / Invisible ? Plz ?
05-10-2014, 03:56 PM #9
Enhancive
Treasure hunter
Hey I've seen lots of threads of people asking questions and etc although it might be answered and solved if someone got the same program later they might not find the answer so you guys can ask your questions here. I will mostly answer them as I'm familiar with modding etc. It can be questions about CEX,DEX,Tools,CFWs,Banning, anything so yeah I'll be here. Also quote me so I won't forget

I've heard of a hack recently on BO1 where your third perk gets removed and you can do overkill on that class, is that true?
05-10-2014, 04:06 PM #10
Originally posted by Enhancive View Post
I've heard of a hack recently on BO1 where your third perk gets removed and you can do overkill on that class, is that true?

that might be true i will have to look into that!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo