05-20-2014, 07:42 PM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was thinking about making myself a black ops tool because I don't see a lot of them and the ones that are made don't work for a lot of people. If you by any chance have any offsets for this game please post them below or if you have all of the offsets then please make an offset thread because it would come in handy. Thanks and hope to see some offsets posted in this section soon.Sal
05-20-2014, 09:10 PM #2
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Vessel View Post
I was thinking about making myself a black ops tool because I don't see a lot of them and the ones that are made don't work for a lot of people. If you by any chance have any offsets for this game please post them below or if you have all of the offsets then please make an offset thread because it would come in handy. Thanks and hope to see some offsets posted in this section soon.Sal

Its not hard to find them, its the same way as any other cod and no one is just going to feed you with them...

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

hacking247
05-21-2014, 01:36 AM #3
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Its not hard to find them, its the same way as any other cod and no one is just going to feed you with them...

Okay, maybe I don't know how to find them. That post was so irrelevant and didn't pertain to the subject at all. If you are going to post on my threads please post something useful. If I knew how to find offsets I would have done that before asking here hence why this is called a "forum" buddy.
05-21-2014, 03:57 AM #4
SC58
Former Staff
Okay, maybe I don't know how to find them. That post was so irrelevant and didn't pertain to the subject at all. If you are going to post on my threads please post something useful. If I knew how to find offsets I would have done that before asking here hence why this is called a "forum" buddy.

I was not trying to be a dick just saying... but these old cod r pretty much dead what is released now is prob it all will be
05-21-2014, 01:04 PM #5
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
I was not trying to be a dick just saying... but these old cod r pretty much dead what is released now is prob it all will be

Yeah, that's fine. But people like me who still take out time and play older games would still like to have a little fun... even if we are on CFW. And I saw nobody posted the offsets like in any other COD section so I was asking if they would post them, I don't know how to find offsets although I wish I did....
05-21-2014, 01:34 PM #6
makeabce
I defeated!
I was thinking about making myself a black ops tool because I don't see a lot of them and the ones that are made don't work for a lot of people. If you by any chance have any offsets for this game please post them below or if you have all of the offsets then please make an offset thread because it would come in handy. Thanks and hope to see some offsets posted in this section soon.Sal

Here is some offsets menus m8,now you can go to debugger and all other offsets are found near these:
Zombies

mFlags (Client 0): 0x0110098F - 0x01 for noclip,0x02 for Ufo,0x03 for freeze
Godmode (Client 0): 0x01100840 - 0xff,0xff,0xff,0xff to enable
Notarget (Client 0): 0x0110079B - 0x01 for notarget
Primary Weapon (Client 0): 0x010fef6f - 0x01 for defaultweapon
05-21-2014, 01:45 PM #7
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by makeabce View Post
Here is some offsets menus m8,now you can go to debugger and all other offsets are found near these:
Zombies

mFlags (Client 0): 0x0110098F - 0x01 for noclip,0x02 for Ufo,0x03 for freeze
Godmode (Client 0): 0x01100840 - 0xff,0xff,0xff,0xff to enable
Notarget (Client 0): 0x0110079B - 0x01 for notarget
Primary Weapon (Client 0): 0x010fef6f - 0x01 for defaultweapon

Thanks bud :fa: I'll add these now.
05-23-2014, 05:16 PM #8
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
I guess you're an idiot and dont know how to look around. Cause I have released plenty of addresses and tools for Black Ops 1, and SC58 has released plenty of address also, so you're dumb kid.

The following 2 users say thank you to primetime43 for this useful post:

John, Sticky
05-24-2014, 12:00 AM #9
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
I guess you're an idiot and dont know how to look around. Cause I have released plenty of addresses and tools for Black Ops 1, and SC58 has released plenty of address also, so you're dumb kid.

That's cool. You can call people dumb. Wow such a badass. Fucking idiotic children online think they the shit because they are soooo 1337 xD Get yourself a life buddy. Don't even bother replying to this.
05-24-2014, 02:44 AM #10
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
That's cool. You can call people dumb. Wow such a badass. Fucking idiotic children online think they the shit because they are soooo 1337 xD Get yourself a life buddy. Don't even bother replying to this.

I'm replying because I care for you and your stupidity. I called you "dumb" because it was dumb for you to make this thread without even browsing the forum. And i'm not a child bud so.... :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo