06-20-2014, 03:05 AM #1
isevthrty
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); need some help----how can I get around the persistant rank data message and stats being set back ----I use a recovery tool , unlock all , set stats and go into game get kills and deaths ---come out and everything is good until I sign out and back in again and get that f*ckin message-----and everything is set back to where it was -----
06-27-2014, 03:10 AM #11
isevthrty
Vault dweller
I can't believe that no one has had this problem ----!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07-09-2014, 01:38 PM #12
seb5594
Proud Former Admin
Originally posted by isevthrty View Post
I can't believe that no one has had this problem ----!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had the same problem, somtimes it sticks, sometimes not. Maybe it causes of your Internet Connection and it doesnt send your new Rank correctly? I could be wrong with this theory though.
Just your stats, play 2-3 Games complete and see if it sticks.

- seb5594
07-09-2014, 03:50 PM #13
A Friend
League Champion
Originally posted by isevthrty View Post

I have it and its really frustrating, 1 out of 8 times maybe it decides to stick and its really time consuming

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo