Post: ONLInE bo1/ofw zombie mods possible yet????? Please help !!
08-26-2014, 09:41 PM #1
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been trying to run mods ONLiNe for bo1 for years and I can only accomplish it offline since I'm on ofw (not jailbroken) I know that it is possible to do since I've done so on w@w zombies online with a usb on ofw..... Jus somebody please help me with this I'm begging you guys!! I really need this and I'm willing to pay money to whoever helps me get this working online!! Currently I'm able to do offline but as soon as I turn on internet mods gets wiped off ad don't work. I know this is because of 1.13 patch but surely there is a way now around this.... If not please let me know....
Thanks guys
Waffa
08-26-2014, 09:44 PM #2
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
If your interested In helping me please contact me at [email][email protected][/email]
Thanks again
Waffa

Ps
If you can't help me please keep your misinformation to yourself... Thanks!!
08-27-2014, 12:32 AM #3
Originally posted by WAFFAHOUSE89 View Post
I've been trying to run mods ONLiNe for bo1 for years and I can only accomplish it offline since I'm on ofw (not jailbroken) I know that it is possible to do since I've done so on w@w zombies online with a usb on ofw..... Jus somebody please help me with this I'm begging you guys!! I really need this and I'm willing to pay money to whoever helps me get this working online!! Currently I'm able to do offline but as soon as I turn on internet mods gets wiped off ad don't work. I know this is because of 1.13 patch but surely there is a way now around this.... If not please let me know....
Thanks guys
Waffa

Maybe you should have searched this? It's pretty easy to find the answer. To use mods online you need CFW, or need someone who has CFW. No other way about it. This is not CFG, or any of the other usb mods. You need an rtm tool or patch.ff, which can only be done on a jailbroken PS3. So no it cannot be done on OFW. Enjoy your offline mods. Winky Winky
08-27-2014, 07:37 AM #4
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Not true. Like I said earlier if you don't actually know the answer keep ur misinformation to yourself... It has been accomplished for w@w and bo1 zombies online. All you need is a modded game save and resign it.... You are wrong sir. Go ahead and get mad and tell me I'm "spamming" again lol btw look up the definition of spamming..... Ok now that's outta the way lets move on to the real answers to my questions........ Anybody??
Thanks
Waffa

Ps
If you are a keyboard warrior and you got a chip on ur shoulder please keep your misinformation to yourself. Thanks again!
Waffa
08-27-2014, 07:58 AM #5
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
you can use usb binds you just would need a data transfer from someone with a CFW PS3 or you would have to buy one because you would need the modded patch.ff so you wouldn't get banned Winky Winky
08-27-2014, 11:51 AM #6
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
Originally posted by RileyErased View Post
you can use usb binds you just would need a data transfer from someone with a CFW PS3 or you would have to buy one because you would need the modded patch.ff so you wouldn't get banned Winky Winky

Ok that makes sense to me.... Now let me ask you this .... How do I get the data transfer without buying a older ps3? Cuz I just bought a new ps3 and seriously will get my ass chewed out by my wife if I buy another hahahaha
(Jus keepin it real lol ) so is there a way I can get data transfer from you or anybody with a cfw ps3?
Thanks for the optimistic reply
Waffa
08-27-2014, 12:16 PM #7
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Ok that makes sense to me.... Now let me ask you this .... How do I get the data transfer without buying a older ps3? Cuz I just bought a new ps3 and seriously will get my ass chewed out by my wife if I buy another hahahaha
(Jus keepin it real lol ) so is there a way I can get data transfer from you or anybody with a cfw ps3?
Thanks for the optimistic reply
Waffa

To be honest your best bet might be to look on ebay maybe craigs list you never know awhile ago i saw a ad on craigs list of someone doing data transfers for 15$ other then that and buying a CFW PS3 i don't really know man Smile
08-27-2014, 12:31 PM #8
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
To be honest your best bet might be to look on ebay maybe craigs list you never know awhile ago i saw a ad on craigs list of someone doing data transfers for 15$ other then that and buying a CFW PS3 i don't really know man Smile

Thanks a lot for the help bro! I will deff try that out! Now let me ask you one more question.... Why am I able to use usb mods on w@w zombies online but not bo1? Is it just impossible to do or hasn't been accomplished yet?
Thanks again dude
Waffa

Ps
My ps3 name is WAFFAHOUSE
Add me if you wnna play sometime
08-27-2014, 12:40 PM #9
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Thanks a lot for the help bro! I will deff try that out! Now let me ask you one more question.... Why am I able to use usb mods on w@w zombies online but not bo1? Is it just impossible to do or hasn't been accomplished yet?
Thanks again dude
Waffa

Ps
My ps3 name is WAFFAHOUSE
Add me if you wnna play sometime

W@W Doesn't ban you anymore for anything modding related pretty sad but its true black ops 1 how ever does ban you thats why you need the modded patch.ff it will pretty much disable the ban so you'll be safe to go online with the binds Smile
08-27-2014, 12:56 PM #10
WAFFAHOUSE89
Gym leader
W@W Doesn't ban you anymore for anything modding related pretty sad but its true black ops 1 how ever does ban you thats why you need the modded patch.ff it will pretty much disable the ban so you'll be safe to go online with the binds Smile

I see.... Kinda weird that they still ban ppl for bo1 lol
So basically what you were sayin is I gotta find somebody that lives near me to actually physically do a data transfer for me? It can't be done over the internet or something? Thanks for all the info man you really helped me out a lot!
Thanks again
Waffa

Ps
Is your ps3 CFW?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo