Post: how do i put a menu on bo1 i have a jailbreak but dont have a clue what to do
03-14-2015, 02:16 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have a dex ps3 ive tried putting the menu on but now my game dont play lol i need help asap please
04-02-2015, 08:55 PM #11
iTzHaZeMoDzZ
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Baby
U spelled **** wrong and can't even use correct punctuation first of all. No one asked for your opinion with 10 Rep Kid. Your one of those noobs to go in a lobby and ruin the game for others. Maybe its time for you to grow up as well. I don't know whats worse Old ass adults modding or kids in middle school trying to act tuff. Its too hard to choose

You sir shouldn't be typing anymore talking about correct punctuation.
04-02-2015, 10:30 PM #12
ceazar3o6
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Baby
U spelled **** wrong and can't even use correct punctuation first of all. No one asked for your opinion with 10 Rep Kid. Your one of those noobs to go in a lobby and ruin the game for others. Maybe its time for you to grow up as well. I don't know whats worse Old ass adults modding or kids in middle school trying to act tuff. Its too hard to choose

Lol, "correct punctuation". Better check your grammar, before you wreck yourself, buddy. Im neither kid or adult. I dont go into lobbys and ruin the game for everyone. Its so bad to assume. So dont assume. Rep has nothing to do with knowledge, ***.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo