05-15-2015, 01:18 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So recently I discovered PexPloit and have been fiddling for a while. I've managed to get a few games modded using patches, but as we all know modded EBOOT files don't work on OFW because of signing issues. I was wondering if there are any mods out there for black ops 1 or 2 for zombies that don't require signed files (EBOOTs or Self Files). I've not come across anything yet but was hoping that maybe somebody knew anything about the matter.

Thanks -
W3SyW00D
05-15-2015, 09:42 PM #2
-JM-
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Googleit1 View Post
So recently I discovered PexPloit and have been fiddling for a while. I've managed to get a few games modded using patches, but as we all know modded EBOOT files don't work on OFW because of signing issues. I was wondering if there are any mods out there for black ops 1 or 2 for zombies that don't require signed files (EBOOTs or Self Files). I've not come across anything yet but was hoping that maybe somebody knew anything about the matter.

Thanks -
W3SyW00D

You're in the wrong section but Yess you can mod zombie with a patch.ff that allows cfg code so then use a cfg or modded save
This is black ops one and its to mod online if not just use modded savegame

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo