05-17-2015, 10:20 PM #1
Baby Cakes
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone today i have a problem that i really want to fix and wondering if someone can help me out. When i load multi man i have my external hardrive plugged in thats where bo1 is stored. So i have BD-Mirror and External clicked and then i click bo1 and keep getting a black screen? My disc drive is broken and the only copy i have of bo1 is on my external. Can someone help me put please? I will be giving a reward out if you can message me on this thread please.Hammy
05-18-2015, 07:46 PM #2
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
Originally posted by Baby
Hello everyone today i have a problem that i really want to fix and wondering if someone can help me out. When i load multi man i have my external hardrive plugged in thats where bo1 is stored. So i have BD-Mirror and External clicked and then i click bo1 and keep getting a black screen? My disc drive is broken and the only copy i have of bo1 is on my external. Can someone help me put please? I will be giving a reward out if you can message me on this thread please.Hammy

Use debug eboot.
05-18-2015, 08:38 PM #3
Baby Cakes
NextGenUpdate Elite
do u have a link hammy i am on BLUS30591
05-19-2015, 06:09 AM #4
Winter
Purple God
It seems we're both experiencing the same issue. Debug eboots seem to not be working for me, I tried that already.
05-20-2015, 09:36 PM #5
Baby Cakes
NextGenUpdate Elite
so what can we do i dont have my dvd drive working so i am stuck with external hardrive what can fix this?
05-30-2015, 05:22 PM #6
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
Originally posted by Winter
It seems we're both experiencing the same issue. Debug eboots seem to not be working for me, I tried that already.

i have same problem but just go to CEX Happy i did that and it works :p
06-15-2015, 01:39 AM #7
Chris
Former Staff
A debug EBOOT works for any region, so you don't have to be concerned with which region your game is on.
06-26-2015, 07:32 AM #8
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Is the file path correct? It should be EXTERNAL/GAMES/BLUS30591. If that doesn't work, I would try playing it internally. Just move it from the external to the internal HDD if you have space, and play it internally.
07-05-2015, 01:05 AM #9
Baby Cakes
NextGenUpdate Elite
ok thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo