05-27-2015, 09:59 PM #1
DaddyMeth
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello guys, i was wondering if there is a way to get steady aim and sleight of hand, or steady aim and scout perks, so if you can help me, pm me or post the solution here Happy
05-27-2015, 11:05 PM #2
Hate
Space Ninja
Originally posted by sojoumi View Post
hello guys, i was wondering if there is a way to get steady aim and sleight of hand, or steady aim and scout perks, so if you can help me, pm me or post the solution here Happy

Hey sojoumi! Have you ever heard of the pro perk glitch? It works on OFW or normal PS3's. Here's a video on how to do it. Enjoy Happy

05-28-2015, 12:30 AM #3
DaddyMeth
Little One
i know, im not that stupid, i want to know if there is a way to get both (facepalm)
06-07-2015, 02:55 PM #4
TreyarchTragedy
Can’t trickshot me!
hello guys, i was wondering if there is a way to get steady aim and sleight of hand, or steady aim and scout perks, so if you can help me, pm me or post the solution here Happy

Skype?
06-07-2015, 02:59 PM #5
DaddyMeth
Little One
nacniggzmodz
06-08-2015, 08:35 PM #6
iiiCenTurY
Gym leader

i have a tool to get steady aim as third perk and u can choose perk 2 to whatever u want. but its dex only
06-08-2015, 09:17 PM #7
DaddyMeth
Little One
yes i have dex, can u pm me or add me on skype nacniggzmodz
06-15-2015, 12:20 AM #8
Chris
Former Staff
If you want to get both, you could request a modding service ( which you would get charged for ). That's the quickest way to get assistance because nothing comes free, especially here.
06-23-2015, 03:50 AM #9
DaddyMeth
Little One
Originally posted by Natsu View Post
If you want to get both, you could request a modding service ( which you would get charged for ). That's the quickest way to get assistance because nothing comes free, especially here.

i have a jb, i need the tool

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo