Post: Black Ops I Modding - Issues, Lag or game simply not working...
05-30-2015, 03:35 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there,

Im not new to modding, im new to modding Black Ops.

Every time i go on black ops with a modded file it causes some serious slowness with the game where i cannot proceed beyond the starting up picture.

I have to re-install the game over and over and yet the game still does not work. I have to implement a valid console ID every time i start up my PS3 because it is banned. I am not sure if this has an affect on it.

But even when i reinstall the game (without any mods on) it does not work properly <-- this has been since with RTM modding or replacing the E.BOOT.

The game is not the problem, the game works fine on other PS3 consoles. But it wont work on my CFW PS3 no longer after trying to mod the game.

I have run out of ideas, so its now coming on here to ask for help.
05-30-2015, 05:20 PM #2
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
Originally posted by ratherimpish View Post
Hi there,

Every time i go on black ops with a modded file it causes some serious slowness with the game where i cannot proceed beyond the starting up picture.

I have to re-install the game over and over and yet the game still does not work. I have to implement a valid console ID every time i start up my PS3 because it is banned. I am not sure if this has an affect on it.

But even when i reinstall the game (without any mods on) it does not work properly <-- this has been since with RTM modding or replacing the E.BOOT.

The game is not the problem, the game works fine on other PS3 consoles. But it wont work on my CFW PS3 no longer after trying to mod the game.

are you on DEX?
05-30-2015, 05:21 PM #3
Yes i am on 4.70 REBUG DEX firmware.
Last edited by ratherimpish ; 05-30-2015 at 05:24 PM.
05-30-2015, 05:53 PM #4
-JM-
Space Ninja
Yes i am on 4.70 REBUG DEX firmware.

The best rebug remains 4.21 or 4.46.1 that's my opinion
05-31-2015, 11:10 AM #5
Perhaps, but does it have an affect on the game?
05-31-2015, 05:43 PM #6
*bump*
06-06-2015, 08:44 PM #7
NickBeHaxing
Stoner Zone
Hi there,

Try rebuilding you database in recovery mode. This usually fixes these type or problems
06-10-2015, 03:23 AM #8
Im having the same problem I tried rebuilding database and it didnt work.
06-15-2015, 12:18 AM #9
Chris
Former Staff
It's more than likely a problem with your custom files. Try deleting your game data utility and then reupdating the game update. If that doesn't work then, I don't know what's going on.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo