11-08-2015, 08:30 PM #1
ThePeacefulOne-
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU Community,

I am a little confused and I am finding so many tutorials on how to mod Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies Online but I don't know which tutorial and menu to use. I was looking at this menu: You must login or register to view this content. and it says: "For a person to join you must what is the same common_zombie_patch.ff" Does that mean someone needs to be using the menu and have a CFW as well? I am really confused and I would appreciate some help from you guys.

Thanks,
ThePeacefulOne-

The following user thanked ThePeacefulOne- for this useful post:

God
11-08-2015, 08:34 PM #2
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by ThePeacefulOne
Hello NGU Community,

I am a little confused and I am finding so many tutorials on how to mod Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies Online but I don't know which tutorial and menu to use. I was looking at this menu: You must login or register to view this content. and it says: "For a person to join you must what is the same common_zombie_patch.ff" Does that mean someone needs to be using the menu and have a CFW as well? I am really confused and I would appreciate some help from you guys.

Thanks,
ThePeacefulOne-

You just install the menu

The following user thanked Python for this useful post:

11-08-2015, 08:39 PM #3
ThePeacefulOne-
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Python View Post
You just install the menu

But can I use the menu online? Does the person need the same common_zombie_patch.ff?
11-08-2015, 08:41 PM #4
Python
Bebe Snek
But can I use the menu online? Does the person need the same common_zombie_patch.ff?

Yes you can use it online and no

The following user thanked Python for this useful post:

11-08-2015, 08:42 PM #5
ThePeacefulOne-
Do a barrel roll!
Yes you can use it online and no

Might I ask how do you know this and are you positive? Have you tried this before? Do you need to be host to go online?
11-08-2015, 08:44 PM #6
Python
Bebe Snek
Might I ask how do you know this and are you positive? Have you tried this before? Do you need to be host to go online?

I know this because I used to mod bo1. Yes I'm positive Yes I've tried before and yes you need host
11-08-2015, 08:50 PM #7
ThePeacefulOne-
Do a barrel roll!
I know this because I used to mod bo1. Yes I'm positive Yes I've tried before and yes you need host

Thanks for your help Smile
11-08-2015, 08:51 PM #8
Python
Bebe Snek
Thanks for your help Smile

No problem Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo