01-25-2016, 09:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi im working on non host mods ive got them working so far but now when i want to turn them off i either need to create a whole new button (which i dont want to do) or figure a way to code it to where i can have one button turn on certain bytes and turn them off as well for example i have a button for redboxes i turn them on just fine how can i set it up to where when i click the button agian it will put the bytes back to default value turning the redboxes off

i want to set it up like this so i dont get my tool so packed with a bunch of on and off buttons for every single option i know its possible to do this as ive used other tools set up like this i caint get it figured out ive thought about using a if statment but havent tryed it yetResistTheSun
01-25-2016, 09:48 PM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Mudjugger View Post
Hi im working on non host mods ive got them working so far but now when i want to turn them off i either need to create a whole new button (which i dont want to do) or figure a way to code it to where i can have one button turn on certain bytes and turn them off as well for example i have a button for redboxes i turn them on just fine how can i set it up to where when i click the button agian it will put the bytes back to default value turning the redboxes off

i want to set it up like this so i dont get my tool so packed with a bunch of on and off buttons for every single option i know its possible to do this as ive used other tools set up like this i caint get it figured out ive thought about using a if statment but havent tryed it yetResistTheSun

Use checkboxes.

if(uavCheckbox.checked == true){

}
else{

}
01-25-2016, 10:40 PM #3
Originally posted by Remy View Post
Use checkboxes.

if(uavCheckbox.checked == true){

}
else{

}