08-17-2016, 07:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looking for a GOOD BO1 SPRX Zombies Menu,

- Red devil mastered i ( already tried it and its rubbish the round skippers dont work and will freeze PS3 )

ANY MORE? WILLING TO PAY FOR A GOOD ROUND SKIPPER ETC.
08-19-2016, 08:52 PM #2
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Kalender11 View Post
Looking for a GOOD BO1 SPRX Zombies Menu,

- Red devil mastered i ( already tried it and its rubbish the round skippers dont work and will freeze PS3 )

No other sprx at the moment. Round skipper I may be able to help you with. Pm me.
08-21-2016, 08:53 AM #3
Kronos
Former Staff
Looking for a GOOD BO1 SPRX Zombies Menu,

status on your Issue?
08-23-2016, 02:15 PM #4
Originally posted by Kronos View Post
status on your Issue?

Hi, well Red Devil Master, is not very good round skipper for me it will lag us out at around level 30-50. but i used a RTM tool and got to level 99? but still looking for a good SPRX Round Skipper if you know any?.
08-23-2016, 11:47 PM #5
Kronos
Former Staff
Hi, well Red Devil Master, is not very good round skipper for me it will lag us out at around level 30-50. but i used a RTM tool and got to level 99? but still looking for a good SPRX Round Skipper if you know any?.

i dont think there is any, BO1 is a very old game, and it was kinda skipped in the SPRX development side of things

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo