07-07-2015, 11:06 PM #1
noxy cat
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hey everyone, i've already got a recoveryed account which was 14th prestige with max cod points and pro perks, ect. I recently prestiged it becuase i wanted to do the prestige myself. This recovery was done by my friend since i already had a legit 15th on my xbox that i sold to buy my ps3, however my friend cannot do double perks or overkill. I have purchased other recoverys on my account to make it more like my old account on my xbox but ive seen alot of people with sleight of hand + steady aim. So anyway i was wondering if anyone could do me a free recovery or lobby that made my first class have the l96a1 has my secondary and i had sleight of hand + steady aim pro, no god mode or anything. I am primarily a feeder and tryhard tbh, but i do enjoy trickshotting and this would help alot. If anyone is willing to do it i am willing to do something in return eg vouch or help them with something, ect . Just pm me and we can talk , thanks guys!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo