06-03-2012, 07:43 AM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys i got through with my zombie save a while back and go it on my ps3 working good. Its not the best but, hey, everyones got to start somewere so yeah i will have a v2 with unlimited money hack and more hopefully we can get vstr achieved soon! Well guys here it is.
Also guys idk if you can get this online but my saves are made for offline use only so if you get it online use at your own risk!

Instructions:
Dpad_up:God mode/give ammo/draw fps/rapid fire m16.
Dpad_rightHappyrop current weapon and give the cobra and upgraded raygun.
Dpad_left:makes every perk a super perk/floating bodies/unlimited sprint/lower health dogs/far away revive/long bleed out/tracers/blue blood mark on the right sid of screen were your pints are.
Button_start:Toggles through speeds
r2:toggles through pro-mod.
Thats is for now guys. Just use xploder to resign also im going to work on a bootleg xploder soon and give it out 100% free.

Credits:
Forflah-Helping me fix and test out the save
seb5594-Resigning the save to my ps3 so i could test it out!

Download-You must login or register to view this content.

The following 6 users say thank you to Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

Cam Newton., YouAppreciateMe, Fuser's Hoe, NZWarrior, SlowGrind, Zeekly
06-03-2012, 06:23 PM #11
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by markthekilla3 View Post
ohh lol thought u had one lol i got 1 and i love modding my b.o eboot.bin for some reason instead of having a mod menu lol but use Fallen's eboot builder its really easy , with the unexpected tool bind creator its really easy or u can use Elitemossy COSad AwesomeBO Zombies tool it has the Eboot builder , dvars,codes in the program really good 4 a noobSmile
lol i use fallens love it, it is easy and i know cfg pretty good so i dont need that 1 tool my porblem is trying to set up multiple sets of binds. Hey do you have a skype?
06-03-2012, 06:40 PM #12
markthekilla3
Do a barrel roll!
nope i have no skype im a quiet modder u know but im starting to use my knowledge to find out new hack , how they work , i know multiple sets of binds u can only have like 5 or 6 binded dvars,or give ammo or a specific weapon but when u add like gravity into that same bind i think it overloads it , i hope the fallen will release a way to have unlimited file size like the CFW and they almost slipped up about it but then they caught there self's :( i wish they hadn't , im looking in to vstr instead of multiple binds for zombies but ive tryed the say command to display instructions , it worked like how the cod4 old days b4 vstr lol
06-03-2012, 08:12 PM #13
NZWarrior
THA G-FUNK ERA RETURNZ
Not hating but here's a way better one

You must login or register to view this content.

Can I test this patch out? Can you resign this for me?
06-03-2012, 08:33 PM #14
markthekilla3
Do a barrel roll!
im still waiting 4 my xploder key from the site they havent sent me it yet
06-04-2012, 06:37 AM #15
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
nope i have no skype im a quiet modder u know but im starting to use my knowledge to find out new hack , how they work , i know multiple sets of binds u can only have like 5 or 6 binded dvars,or give ammo or a specific weapon but when u add like gravity into that same bind i think it overloads it , i hope the fallen will release a way to have unlimited file size like the CFW and they almost slipped up about it but then they caught there self's :( i wish they hadn't , im looking in to vstr instead of multiple binds for zombies but ive tryed the say command to display instructions , it worked like how the cod4 old days b4 vstr lol
I want to help but i would have no way of contacting you also you got says to work.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Originally posted by KroniikAssault View Post
Can I test this patch out? Can you resign this for me?
Hey im working on my v2 i need a tester do you have a skype.
06-04-2012, 07:19 AM #16
GAMIPR
Banned
Originally posted by KroniikAssault View Post
Looks good cant wait to test it out but need to wait on someone to resign it for me. Could you resign for me if your not busy ATM?
Alos I can record this for you if you want?

I resign free! Smile
06-04-2012, 07:35 AM #17
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by PrOx View Post
I resign free! Smile
do you test?
06-04-2012, 07:37 AM #18
GAMIPR
Banned
Originally posted by Britt View Post
do you test?