Post: [Download] [TUT] How to Resign Save Games Without Xploder For NOOBS
02-19-2013, 12:30 AM #1
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone!

So the title says it all this will be a, hopefully quick, tutorial on how to resign save games without XPLODER. This will work with any game.:y::y:

What you need

1. Ps3 (OFW or CFW)
  2. The program below
  3. A savegame from your console
  4. A savegame that you want to implement
  5. A Flash Drive

You must login or register to view this content.

Now lets get started:
1.) You want to take A savegame from your ps3 ORIGINALLY! NOT THE ONE YOU DOWNLOADED! Simply copy it to your flash drive
2.) Run Save Resigner and go to "Customized Profile Settings"
3.) Hit "Or Load from param.sfo" and locate the savegame from YOUR CONSOLE
4.) Once all the data loads hit "Save as Profile 01"
5.) Hit "Load Profile 01"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22203[/ATTACH]
6.) Now go back to the "Save Resigner" tab
7.) Hit "File">"Open" and navigate to the savegame that is not your own and load that games param.sfo
8.) Make sure everything loads and that the "Remove copy-protection" is checked
9.) Select the profile to resign "Profile 01" and hit that RESIGN button and let it load
10.) Now find the modded savegame (Will be in the file location of where you loaded it from)
11.) Copy it to your USB and make sure it replaces the original one
12.) Copy it to your ps3 and replace the old one

I hope this helped the noobs out. It was as detailed as I could make it for you guys. Don't worry we were all noobs once and I am probably still considered one by the higher ups on this site :(

If there are ANY download problems please quote me so I am sure to see it.

Last edited by Snipesome ; 02-19-2013 at 12:33 AM.

The following 7 users say thank you to Snipesome for this useful post:

B_R_I_A_N, Chip ♞, DylanOc1, HAYSTACKMOBBIN, intelbill, MrMadder,
03-05-2014, 08:31 PM #29
derrick1979
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by shadowboxing View Post
Worked great but trophies didn't unlock am I doing something wrong?

how did you get it to work because all i get is (Corrupt data) when i try to copy it to my ps3?can you help me fix this?
03-05-2014, 08:33 PM #30
derrick1979
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Snipesome View Post
Hey everyone!

So the title says it all this will be a, hopefully quick, tutorial on how to resign save games without XPLODER. This will work with any game.:y::y:

What you need

1. Ps3 (OFW or CFW)
  2. The program below
  3. A savegame from your console
  4. A savegame that you want to implement
  5. A Flash Drive

Now lets get started:
1.) You want to take A savegame from your ps3 ORIGINALLY! NOT THE ONE YOU DOWNLOADED! Simply copy it to your flash drive
2.) Run Save Resigner and go to "Customized Profile Settings"
3.) Hit "Or Load from param.sfo" and locate the savegame from YOUR CONSOLE
4.) Once all the data loads hit "Save as Profile 01"
5.) Hit "Load Profile 01"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22203[/ATTACH]
6.) Now go back to the "Save Resigner" tab
7.) Hit "File">"Open" and navigate to the savegame that is not your own and load that games param.sfo
8.) Make sure everything loads and that the "Remove copy-protection" is checked
9.) Select the profile to resign "Profile 01" and hit that RESIGN button and let it load
10.) Now find the modded savegame (Will be in the file location of where you loaded it from)
11.) Copy it to your USB and make sure it replaces the original one
12.) Copy it to your ps3 and replace the old one

I hope this helped the noobs out. It was as detailed as I could make it for you guys. Don't worry we were all noobs once and I am probably still considered one by the higher ups on this site :(

If there are ANY download problems please quote me so I am sure to see it.

how did you get it to work because all i get is (Corrupt data) when i try to copy it to my ps3?can you help me fix this?
03-10-2014, 07:28 PM #31
I had a problem! It all worked, but when I put the save on the ps3 shows that the data are corrupted. Before placing the modified save, I updated the Gran Turismo 6 to the new version 1.05. It has something to do? Help me! Thank you.
05-01-2014, 01:40 AM #32
When i copy the newly resigned savegame into my ps3 some text comes up and says the data is courrupted

help?
05-02-2014, 02:12 AM #33
Originally posted by OmegapHase2 View Post
When i copy the newly resigned savegame into my ps3 some text comes up and says the data is courrupted

help?

all these users are asking you why is it saying corrupted data,i too have tryed it and i also get corrupted data,ive noticed anyone who says thanks or don't mention corrupted data in there sentence you are quick to reply but uve not gave or answered anyone with these concerns,either you have no answer or your just scared of the word CORRUPTED!!!!!!
05-27-2014, 07:53 PM #34
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by NGU View Post
all these users are asking you why is it saying corrupted data,i too have tryed it and i also get corrupted data,ive noticed anyone who says thanks or don't mention corrupted data in there sentence you are quick to reply but uve not gave or answered anyone with these concerns,either you have no answer or your just scared of the word CORRUPTED!!!!!!

Lmfao bruh chill. If you take ngu rep seriously or even care about it, you should reassess your priorities.

On top of that, please don't bring your bad vibes and attitude to my thread.

Out of my good willing soul I will reply to you. Maybe you should realize that this isn't some scam or phishing act. This tutorial used to work but was last edited, not even originally posted, in February of 2013 and a lot has changed since then. This is my first time checking my ngu account in many months. So chill tf out, and don't get so crazy.

I don't console game anymore so you're beat for console gaming.
07-25-2014, 02:40 PM #35
Thanks, really helped Happy
05-13-2017, 08:45 PM #36
need some help been trying to get it to work whole day yesterday and i did everything correctly but it says cant use someone else saved data..... also i didnt seem to see the image pop up at the end when u hv to have to del it... any suggestions why its not wrking ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo