03-31-2009, 04:59 PM #1
'SpeC™
Youtube.Com/xSpCz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Can Be Used For Making Sniper Lobbies

Steps:
1. Get A Party Of 6

2.Go On 2 Youtube

3.Start Uploading A Random Video ( Must Take Long To Upload )

4.Go On Ps3 And Search For A Game And Since You Have A Bad Ps3 Connection You Will Become Host

5.Now Cancel Youtube Uploading And Your Host!

6.Now When Your In Lobby Sign Out And Sign Back In And Your Lobby Is Only Open To People Your Friends Invite

Enjoy! Thank If It Was Useful Or Nominate =)
Last edited by 'SpeC™ ; 07-14-2010 at 01:24 AM.

The following 52 users say thank you to 'SpeC™ for this useful post:

#Sonic, +tA. Rick, 8======D----, anddrew, bobert, Bog__, Chill, codbellamy, Como, Cragith, cribs, daswiftguy, DjBeep, DutchDissaster, Favo, Gleno_CfC, H₂O, Hondarydr, iM_DoMCeex, indy1995, iStrongSauce, itzaced, Karnage, kiwikool, Legend-PlayerX, llanboy, LordOfSpoon™, Lost4468, MEKO112, Michael, NanuGama, nateman2323, NGU_swat097, Nolzad0, ONEster, PredatorM14, psychobe@n, romu_76, Shockk, sim_le_king, Tanksta, The Pure, TheAgentJon, Thyrsta, Usernamee, x D R oP SHoTx, xKNoWL3zY--, xLew--, XxAcid VenomxX, xxshredgnarxx, YoyoDevo15
08-13-2009, 04:58 AM #74
yea dude it works way faster and better with speedtest
08-22-2009, 09:55 PM #75
sign out and sign back in of what? if its my psn then wont i lose the lobby?
08-23-2009, 02:33 PM #76
does it works on xbox?? :P
08-23-2009, 04:59 PM #77
does this work fror 360
08-25-2009, 03:50 PM #78
UNLIMITED G@M3R
Pokemon Trainer
FYI you cannot invite anyone to your party ad easier way is to have atleast 3 ppl in your party and you find a match it gives you better possibilitly of being host if you have more in your party and your the host and u sign out through the xmb and sight back in its locked now but try to invite some1 then no 1 will be on your invite list thatswhy you have two or more othe ppl with you so they can invite their friends not yours, jus wanted to update all REP+
08-26-2009, 05:38 PM #79
ONEster
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by UNLIMITED
FYI you cannot invite anyone to your party ad easier way is to have atleast 3 ppl in your party and you find a match it gives you better possibilitly of being host if you have more in your party and your the host and u sign out through the xmb and sight back in its locked now but try to invite some1 then no 1 will be on your invite list thatswhy you have two or more othe ppl with you so they can invite their friends not yours, jus wanted to update all REP+

So this whole thing's bull then? Cause I was gonna try it out tonight, I wanted to invite all my friends for a snipa lobby. That sucks!

Can anybody confirm if this still works?
08-26-2009, 08:52 PM #80
'SpeC™
Youtube.Com/xSpCz
Originally posted by mon1 View Post
So this whole thing's bull then? Cause I was gonna try it out tonight, I wanted to invite all my friends for a snipa lobby. That sucks!

Can anybody confirm if this still works?

Get A Lobby Of Six Before U Find A Game So They Can Inv M8s
08-26-2009, 09:43 PM #81
UNLIMITED G@M3R
Pokemon Trainer
not really jus open a cage match with a friend that has all of your friends or you can just tell all your friends to add him/her so they can invite FYI lock it but make sure you have the 18 player hack the codes are
CM
set gpad_buttonsConfig "default_xboxlive"
set gpad_button_lstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rstick_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_lshldr_deflect_max "1"
set gpad_button_rshldr_deflect_max "1"
set r_gamma "1"
set snd_volume "0.8"
set input_invertPitch "0"
set input_viewSensitivity "1"
set input_autoAim "1"
set gpad_sticksConfig "thumbstick_default"
and just change your clan tag when you are the host and theres 18 ppl, if you dont know how to hack the codes then just look up hacks and exploits and look in the stickys for the begginner section good luck ++REP++

The following user thanked UNLIMITED G@M3R for this useful post:

ONEster
08-29-2009, 05:20 PM #82
Default Avatar
buggy
Originally posted by OpZz View Post
This Can Be Used For Making Sniper Lobbies

Steps:
1.Go On 2 Youtube

2.Start Uploading A Random Video ( Must Take Long To Upload )

3.Go On Ps3 And Search For A Game And Since You Have A Bad Ps3 Connection You Will Become Host

4.Now Cancel Youtube Uploading And Your Host!

5.Now When Your In Lobby Sign Out And Sign Back In And Your Lobby Is Only Open To People You Invite

Enjoy! Thank If It Was Useful Or Nominate =)

have do u have a way were i could be host when ever i want??/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo