06-27-2008, 08:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello. Well recently i was told about how to no scope, and a little tip that can be used. Now i reccomend using a bolt action (M40, R700) So...

Steps
1. Make a class with M40/R700, with the acog, perk 2 have stopping power and perk 3 must be steady aim, perk 1 is your decision.
2. When your in a game, if you double tap Y really fast (xbox) then shoot straight afrer, the bullet basically follows the middle of your crosshair. So if you crounch, your crosshair will go smaller, so its pretty accurate. If your quick enough you can do it when you at close quaters with someone.

To get the hang of it, i suggest you and a friend do a private match, and test it (ill help some people, add bjbenjones on XBL)

When my friend gets out of bed, ill try to make a video Happy

+REP if it helped Happy
06-27-2008, 03:02 PM #2
manveer13
Bounty hunter
yep ive tried it :P personally i fink zzirgrizzs way is beta lol
06-27-2008, 03:08 PM #3
JonnehBoi
Vault dweller
Thats called the "switch shot"
do same on ps3 by pressing triangle twice.
06-27-2008, 03:38 PM #4
zXProPheTXz
Gym leader
theres a whole bunch of techniques to use for no-scoping.. i recently discovered a new way for myself and my friend that we like. its basically the opposite of the switch shot.
(PS3). you shoot then double tap triangle. i know it sounds weird cause you doing it after the shot but for some reason it works good lol.. another way i found was put your sensativity on atleast 5 or 6 lets say, look at the person, jump, shoot at them, THEN spin RIGHT AFTER you press r1 to shoot.
im going to have to say theres no such thing as a "glitching way" to no-scoping. its all technique, timing, and skill.
06-27-2008, 05:33 PM #5
Hmmmmm, Well it is kinda glitching way. Double tapping Y/Triangle to make the bullet go to the centre. Im really struggling at the moment to do any of the techniques, so i am looking for somebody to help me... Happy
06-28-2008, 02:47 AM #6
zXProPheTXz
Gym leader
it takes a LOT of practice.. i would recommend doing it with a friend for like a week or two before doing it in regular matches.. get a group of friends, set up a private match, make it a different gametype like domination, and pick your teams between yourselves.. that way you can catpure flags and kill eachother to win and to get good at no-scoping.. i always just 1vs1 a friend. im still getting better at it. takes a while
06-28-2008, 12:36 PM #7
Dandyman2
The Only Krazy
Lol im a good no-scoper. Took me about a 1-hour private match a night for a month to get the basics. Takes ages to use properly in a game. i did a quality double kill this morning with g-shot.
06-28-2008, 03:17 PM #8
zXProPheTXz
Gym leader
lol exactly.. if you just think you can practice in a regular match, youll probably just get like 2 the whole game, and finish off with like 7 kills and 30 deaths lol
06-28-2008, 03:40 PM #9
Yeh ive been trying, but like zzz guy, i dont understand his way. Even in private matches, i cant hit anybody. I need somebody that knows how to no scope to do a private match with me, and help me get there :P
06-29-2008, 03:25 AM #10
i do that if i have time to stop and shoot cuz i always just run around with a m40a3 with aog and just knife and no scope ppl

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo