06-27-2008, 10:36 PM #1
Ronye West
Anti-HSx9
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey i have just left clc i now i need a new clan here are my stats:

score: 350 831

prestige: 7

rank in world: 76 587

killstreak:103

kills: 20 695

k/d: 1.35

wins: 2571

i am looking for a good clan please snap me up
06-27-2008, 10:47 PM #2
beane13
Splicer
you can join my clan if you want we have a bunch of members and are good so just give me the friend invite please PSN: beane13 (StK) is my clan
and i am glad to see you are a high prestige because i hate playing with crappy people

and i rep'd you before and you never returned no big deal just saying
Last edited by beane13 ; 06-27-2008 at 10:49 PM.
06-27-2008, 11:24 PM #3
xsHoEx
Hurah!
Originally posted by beane13 View Post
you can join my clan if you want we have a bunch of members and are good so just give me the friend invite please PSN: beane13 (StK) is my clan
and i am glad to see you are a high prestige because i hate playing with crappy people

and i rep'd you before and you never returned no big deal just saying

Kinda optimistic. A lot of high prestiged players are bad at this game, they just have 30 days played. A lot of lower ranks are beast at this game, could be a new name, or they were born to play.

If you invite people by there rank, your not very good at choosing clan members.
06-28-2008, 12:01 AM #4
XxGzXx
Keeper
Well I am the leader of clan NeVo...we are a clan who compete on gamebattles for przies and money...if you want a try our for the clan add my psn XxGzXx
06-28-2008, 03:16 AM #5
Originally posted by xsHoEx View Post
Kinda optimistic. A lot of high prestiged players are bad at this game, they just have 30 days played. A lot of lower ranks are beast at this game, could be a new name, or they were born to play.

If you invite people by there rank, your not very good at choosing clan members.

ya my clan is pretty good but we dont go by stats or ranks but by if there good or bad we even have a lvl 27 no prestege (girl) in it
06-28-2008, 04:25 AM #6
DoA! I don't know if I'm allowed to recruit (I'm not the leader) but I do know that we pwn tons of noobs every day. PSN: Lser
06-28-2008, 09:37 AM #7
Ronye West
Anti-HSx9
Originally posted by Lser View Post
DoA! I don't know if I'm allowed to recruit (I'm not the leader) but I do know that we pwn tons of noobs every day. PSN: Lser

Well its not very good that you pwn noobs anyone can pwn noobs i wanna be pwning top class playrs
06-28-2008, 08:44 PM #8
beane13
Splicer
i pwn high class people all the time and i don't go just by rank but it does help deciding who to pick because i would pick a 10th prestige before a 1st prestiger anyday unless they prove me otherwise
because prestige shows experience and you at least know the maps

and i am the only 10th prestige on my team so i can't go based on the highest of all prestiges or our team would consist of nothing but 10th prestiging players
06-28-2008, 09:39 PM #9
any want an experienced player ryanp94 ps3
06-28-2008, 09:45 PM #10
Originally posted by Ronald517 View Post
Well its not very good that you pwn noobs anyone can pwn noobs i wanna be pwning top class playrs

Hey Ronald. Me and you can start a clan. I am beastly and I checked your stats and you seem beastly. I have a friend Skitcher_RR3. We both got CoD 4 and a PS3 at the same time and we both are about the same goodness if that is a word. I don't know what we would call it, but I know if we all hold I fair share of work we could easily dominate people. We play Domination alot because we basically are undefeated in that game. The only time we lose is when we have dumb team mates. We could also recruit more people so we could have a bigger clan.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo