Post: I need help with the hack commands on the PS3. Please be specific!
06-30-2008, 04:22 AM #1
Default Avatar
cswolfy
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have watched the videos from eXo and did what it said in his video that he made. But still no hacks work on my PS3. I need to know what im doing wrong. So if you can please be specific and tell what the hack commands are or what I need to do, like fill out the hack commands or something. So just please tell what im doing wrong on my PS3.Smile ,

cs wolfy
06-30-2008, 06:15 AM #2
What you are doing wrong is your trying this. The newest update/patch for CoD fixed those hacks so they don't work anymore. You can do them offline on Story mode. To do that you must first modify the game save like in the video and paste it on your old game save on your ps3. Then delete the patch. To delete the patch you go to game saves or somthing like that and hit triangle then hit info. If it says version 2.4 then delete it. If it doesn't then you are deleting the wrong thing. Hope I helped cause I don't think I did.
06-30-2008, 06:05 PM #3
Default Avatar
cswolfy
I dont really understand so there are no more hacks for the PS3 online? I deleted my story mode game, so I have to start all over now. If you find any new hacks for online cod4, please paste them here or something and tell me how to put them on my PS3. Thanks,
cswolfy
06-30-2008, 06:10 PM #4
there wont be anymore online hack, ALL PATCHED! only offline and just use that code thing for MP and it will work on story mode,

close this its not needed
06-30-2008, 06:28 PM #5
JABZ13
Samurai Poster
Im goint to say htis very clearly! THEY DONT WORK ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
06-30-2008, 07:04 PM #6
All hacks was patch a while ago now. That means they dont not work online , only offline hacks work. If you want them search around on here to find them.

Closed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo