11-19-2011, 07:32 PM #1
iPROFamily
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

PS3 Link: You must login or register to view this content.
XBOX 360 Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
SomeAsssHole for telling to make a new patch Winky Winky
x_DaftVader_x (Some Beast Codes)
Amanda (Some Beast Codes)
IELIITEMODZx (Menu Base)
Last edited by iPROFamily ; 07-09-2012 at 05:57 PM.

The following 11 users say thank you to iPROFamily for this useful post:

Cien, Clanor, Country Boy, Det0x, Gandhi Candy, Beats, Jeremy, Kush Friendly, Cmd-X, xBRz_fri3dL, User2340034u
11-26-2011, 09:43 PM #38
Originally posted by iPROFamily View Post

PS3 Link: You must login or register to view this content.
XBOX 360 Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits:
SomeAsssHole for telling to make a new patch Winky Winky
x_DaftVader_x (Some Beast Codes)
Amanda (Some Beast Codes)
IELIITEMODZx (Menu Base)

sup iPROFamily? very very nice patch. you should have waited on releasing this patch tho, the COD4 and W@W sections are very much dead at this point since MW3 just got released. o and btw so i dont seem like a BK stranger, i am the kid that talked to you in a chat the other day with TeOzFTW who got banned from NGU temporarily until my acc is unbanned. we should play on PS3 sometime. my name on PSN starts with a D lol. dont know if you remember, but anyways nice job here. PS i would thank your post but my other acc is banned and i need 10 posts -__-

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
Nice patch bro Smile i saw this on someone else s channel early on today ^^ i was like wow i hope he releases.

sup Fusion? lol im not a BK this is a temporary acc since i got banned. we played infection the other day and were friends on PSN now, u can see who i am i hope lol.
Last edited by ImFukinGay ; 11-26-2011 at 10:00 PM.
11-26-2011, 09:48 PM #39
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by ImFukinGay View Post
sup iPROFamily? very very nice patch. you should have waited on releasing this patch tho, the COD4 and W@W sections are very much dead at this point since MW3 just got released. o and btw so i dont seem like a BK stranger, i am the kid that talked to you in a chat the other day with TeOzFTW who got banned from NGU temporarily until my acc is unbanned. we should play on PS3 sometime. my name on PSN stats with a D lol. dont know if you remember, but anyways nice job here. PS i would thank your post but my other acc is banend and i need 10 posts -__-

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

sup Fusion? lol im not a BK this is a temporary acc since i got banned. we played infection the other day and were friends on PSN now, u can see who i am i hope lol.

We did? I don't know who you are ^^ maybe a name will jog my memory, and why did you get banned?
11-26-2011, 10:01 PM #40
We did? I don't know who you are ^^ maybe a name will jog my memory, and why did you get banned?

im a real clown on PSN if u know what i mean now...i got banned for multiple IP's /facepalm. ill be unbanned in 2 more months hopefully
11-26-2011, 10:11 PM #41
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
im a real clown on PSN if u know what i mean now...i got banned for multiple IP's /facepalm. ill be unbanned in 2 more months hopefully

2 Months! WTF that's a bit harsh isn't it? Couldn't they off just deleted the IP's you didnt want?
11-26-2011, 10:14 PM #42
2 Months! WTF that's a bit harsh isn't it? Couldn't they off just deleted the IP's you didnt want?

well the only reason i got banned was because i trolled Advisable a lot on him mulitiple and very pointless threads. its whatever tho bro. hate on Advisable for me tho. btw if u havent figured out who this is...visit my page and look at who referred me...
11-26-2011, 11:20 PM #43
well the only reason i got banned was because i trolled Advisable a lot on him mulitiple and very pointless threads. its whatever tho bro. hate on Advisable for me tho. btw if u havent figured out who this is...visit my page and look at who referred me...
Outrageous...They banned the wrong person there didn't they...
11-26-2011, 11:23 PM #44
Originally posted by x. View Post
Outrageous...They banned the wrong person there didn't they...

i dont know. i guess i got banned for a reason but its whatever. it shouldnt of been for 3 months tho. i still have 2.5 months to go -___- i think Advisable needs to be banned tho, the site needs a break from him. lol
11-26-2011, 11:25 PM #45
i dont know. i guess i got banned for a reason but its whatever. it shouldnt of been for 3 months tho. i still have 2.5 months to go -___- i think Advisable needs to be banned tho, the site needs a break from him. lol
Mmhmm, that's what I was getting at..
11-26-2011, 11:27 PM #46
Originally posted by x. View Post
Mmhmm, that's what I was getting at..

yes i know what you are getting at. im new here tho so i have to pretent i dont know what im doing. :newb:

btw what color is white paper? i need help with this security ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo