01-08-2012, 03:39 AM #1
Kratos_
Blizzard Fails
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i purchased Call of Duty 4 off the Playstation Store and I went into the game and it never asked to download a patch. So i checked game data utility and there is no Cod 4 patch. I have heard that if you buy the game from the Ps store that the patch is installed in the game...So is there still a way to host lobbies and transfer patches in my situation?
01-14-2012, 08:54 AM #2
Default Avatar
gambitz
im having the same problem it says version[patch]1.40 below the size info and cannot be deleted is there any solution?
01-15-2012, 03:02 AM #3
i have also had the same problem
02-21-2012, 02:14 PM #4
QSOX
Bounty hunter
transfer to jb and change the patch there then transfer back
02-23-2012, 10:29 PM #5
dude-
Banned
Originally posted by xTurtlez View Post
So i purchased Call of Duty 4 off the Playstation Store and I went into the game and it never asked to download a patch. So i checked game data utility and there is no Cod 4 patch. I have heard that if you buy the game from the Ps store that the patch is installed in the game...So is there still a way to host lobbies and transfer patches in my situation?

if theres no patch, i don't think you'll be able to...

better off asking xflamed or someone who exprienced Smile
03-28-2012, 12:58 AM #6
Steeldude1
Do a barrel roll!
I know this is old but I just purchased it after modding alot with the disk I did notice there is no game data utility when I bought it off of the psn. I went to the game and checked the version it was 1.40 just trying to figure out if its even possible anyone know?
04-30-2012, 11:14 AM #7
RR PHANT0IVI
Bounty hunter
There used to be a simple method. but it was patched with the latest title update about 6/7 months agao
05-05-2012, 12:51 PM #8
Why do people want to hack cod4 anyway the leader boards are already fucked up royally can't you go fuck up MW3 instead?
05-05-2012, 12:55 PM #9
Default Avatar
Newelly
just install the pkg direct on your ps3?
sure you can find it around somewhere.
05-05-2012, 02:13 PM #10
xViTaLiZex
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by xTurtlez View Post
So i purchased Call of Duty 4 off the Playstation Store and I went into the game and it never asked to download a patch. So i checked game data utility and there is no Cod 4 patch. I have heard that if you buy the game from the Ps store that the patch is installed in the game...So is there still a way to host lobbies and transfer patches in my situation?

all you do is data transfer a patch on like normal then you redownload the game from psn store (because everything was deleted) then load up cod4 and it will be modded ive been doing this for months there is nothing special you need to do

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo