05-06-2012, 02:19 AM #1
Kush Friendly
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS IS FOR BYPASS ONLY!

Everything that can be done with CFG menus has basicly been done.
Now we need to think of NEW mods to put in these menus. I have no idea what to make or do, but I can do so much with CFG.
So I want ideas from people so I can make some new CFG mods.
Please post any ideas, thanks.

Please keep the ideas within the limits of CFG and not something that can only be done via GSC.
Let someone thats better with GSC post a thread like this about GSC if they want too.
Last edited by Kush Friendly ; 05-06-2012 at 05:01 PM.
05-06-2012, 02:48 AM #2
Originally posted by Kush
Now we need to think of NEW mods to put in these menus. I have no idea what to make or do, but I can do so much with CFG.

Please keep the ideas within the limits of CFG and not something that can only be done via GSC.
Let someone thats better with GSC post a thread like this about GSC if they want too.
there is not alot of CFG coders on this section, so i dont think you will get alot of ideas :(
05-06-2012, 03:27 AM #3
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by IELIITEMODZX View Post
there is not alot of CFG coders on this section, so i dont think you will get alot of ideas :(

I know. I would make a MW2 CFG menu but idk how to get the .cfc's into the patch and all that.
05-06-2012, 04:08 AM #4
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
CFG really isn't used in COD4 except for bypass because GSC is king. People should try and make some really nice infectable menus with CFG though, haven't seen any truly amazing ones.
05-06-2012, 08:10 AM #5
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Kush

No body really likes cfg unless thats there only modding source if people had the choice they would pick gsc everytime and also theres not very much you can make with just dvars.
05-06-2012, 05:02 PM #6
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by .Choco View Post
CFG really isn't used in COD4 except for bypass because GSC is king. People should try and make some really nice infectable menus with CFG though, haven't seen any truly amazing ones.

This is for bypass.
05-07-2012, 01:56 AM #7
Austin9501
Save Point
Is there anyways to remove the Unkniown text from infront of the mods?
05-07-2012, 03:03 AM #8
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by Austin9501 View Post
Is there anyways to remove the Unkniown text from infront of the mods?

Yes, but you need a modded patch_mp.ff.
05-12-2012, 11:13 PM #9
Rin1
I am error
make an infectable mod menu for all the people who dont know how to put bypass codes on. like mw2 1.13 infectable mod menu

The following 2 users groaned at Rin1 for this awful post:

Kush Friendly, Uk_ViiPeR
05-13-2012, 12:21 PM #10
Kush Friendly
League Champion
Originally posted by Rin1 View Post
make an infectable mod menu for all the people who dont know how to put bypass codes on. like mw2 1.13 infectable mod menu

Has been done, and I said NO menus.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo